Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Reforged is Blizz's Fallout 76. If they spend next year screwing game even more and causing major drama every month, that is.

Blizz's Fallout 76 was BfA and the game has survived despite everything. I think Shadowlands will be a much better expansion, hopefully as good as Legion, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    That's about as much sense as I would expect from BfA, Shadowlands enthusiast. Good for you!

OT: some people keep parroting about 'waiting and seeing the game', but I think it is absurd, considering blizzcon reveal should've gotten everyone on the hype train by showing the absolute best this expansion would be.

The problem is, nothing that they have shown is exciting enough, and more and more people see it.

And that is not even mentioning current Blizz problems like being constantly behind schedules due to lack of human resources, postponing/canceling content and still delivering a product in a pretty bad shape (8.3, Reforged).

Overall this sums up into quite negative expectations for Shadowlands that no "wait and see" cultists can rectify.
    I can't speak for you or anyone else but I'm really very hyped for Shadowlands. I also don't get most of why people hated 8.3 (other than N'zoth's death, which was the most anticlimactic thing I've ever seen in my life, I just hope it's a vision and he's not really dead).
    Lock rocks, made to order.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Or.. like demented paople you can just do the same thing over and over and over again without ever remembering or learning. You're not a demented person are you?
    So people that disagree with you are demented?

I rather make my own decision once the game is out rather than jump on that bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    I love the BfA. If Shadowland will continue this trajectory, it would be awesome. Unfortunately I doubt about it, as WoW expansions are good-bad-good-bad (TBC good, WotLK bad, Cata good, Panda bad, Draenor good, Legion bad, BfA good, so SL must be bad).
    Obvious bait. Try smarter, not harder.

I loved Cata up until 4.3. Played a Resto Shaman and Disc Atonement Priest. That was probably the last time I felt really appreciated as a healer.

Moderation of this site is pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Wasn't Cataclysm Blizzard's Fallout '76?

I don't know that a Fallout 76 comparison is apt.

Bethesda was treading new ground trying to do an MMO-lite like this with Fallout. I know they have ESO, but I think there's a big difference between that and what they envisioned of FO76.

Meanwhile, Blizzard has just gotten so far inside their own heads and up shareholder asses that they can't seem to find their way out without releasing a half-finished expansion and then diverting all resources to the next one in hopes it will revitalize their reputation enough that they can keep milking players for WoW tokens and store mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Or.

We could not doom and gloom and see what the game is like once its actually out?

Nahhhhh
    I mean, I wont jump in with the TC but, I think its safe to assume "more of the same" at this point.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

At least scream doom after it comes out, like WC3 reforged. Doom all you want about that, because it is bad. Not stuff that might possibly be bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    So people that disagree with you are demented?

I rather make my own decision once the game is out rather than jump on that bandwagon.
    Not what im saying, you should take your time and think before replying. One of todays big problem is that people dont take their time to think. Why? Who knows. Takes too long maybe?

The only bandwagon is the one you create yourself. Blizzard has been making questionable games for a while now. At this point it's fair to say the burden on proving they can still make quality games rests firmly on blizzard themselves, and if people are discontent with their lats products then thats only natural and i wouldn't call it bandwagoning. Calling discontent and complaints "bandwagoning" Is not an intellectual conclusion in this scenario at all. Don't just mindlessly consume or let others tell you what your opinion should be, but think about how you can help Blizzard make their games better as it's quite clear that they've taken gamers lightly the lasts years or more.

I would never have imagined Blizzard making a disaster like W3:Refunded and there it is. So, i won't preorder Shadowlands neither buy it on day one. I don't trust anymore in Blizzard's suposed high quality standards.
    Sorry for my english!

Not what im saying, you should take your time and think before replying. One of todays big problem is that people dont take their time to think. Why? Who knows. Takes too long maybe?
    Still insulting people because they disagree I see. You seems to consider yourself one step above others.

The only bandwagon is the one you create yourself.
    I have?

Blizzard has been making questionable games for a while now.
    Right. So that is a fact. Not an opinion. I am not allowed to change that. I have to agree.

Don't just mindlessly consume or let others tell you what your opinion should be, but think about how you can help Blizzard make their games better as it's quite clear that they've taken gamers lightly the lasts years or more.
    Except I am not the one who has a hatred of Blizzard. I am not one who is insulting Blizzard. They make a game. If I like it, I play it. If I do not, I move to other games. What I do not do shout and throw insults at Blizzard and its employees for making a game I do not like. Because I know there other people who likes what I do not like.

I not liking a problem does not automatically make it a bad product. It is a product I do not like. Unlike some posters who consider their opinion to be applicable to all and that their views matches all other players.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    (TBC good, WotLK bad, Cata good, Panda bad, Draenor good, Legion bad, BfA good, so SL must be bad).
    This is a very interesting perspective on Good v. Bad xpacs.....you must be the 1% that thinks WoD was GOOD....smh

Quote Originally Posted by LiteTheWay View Post
    This is a very interesting perspective on Good v. Bad xpacs.....you must be the 1% that thinks WoD was GOOD....smh
    Nothing bad about it. Awesome questing. Innovative garrison. No need to farm anything, good old raid logging works just fine. Awesome orcish theme, known characters.

I still feel a lot of people don't get how bad Fallout 76 was on release and still is till an extent. No WoW expac has ever been remotely as bad and I think BfA sucks major ass.

An expansion would need its graphics downgraded to pre vanilla proof of concept art while the head of Blizzard says its 16 times better than BFA, all the npcs to vanish, and a new bug and/or hack appearing every 50 yards you move in order for it to be fallout 76 like.

Blizz won't get THAT bad with shadowlands. After shadowlands though... I wouldn't be surprised .
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Or.. like demented paople you can just do the same thing over and over and over again without ever remembering or learning. You're not a demented person are you?
    I'd say it's very much more likely to be a demented thing to get worked up and angry over a game that has yet to be released. But that's just my opinion.