10+ Year Old Account

Gold sellers infesting the game with bots

Almost every Dwarf and Troll hunter I meet are bots, once they get to 60 they're off to bot Living/Air/Earth essences for gold.

It's a serious infestation, like legitimately more than 95% of the hunters of said races you meet in the wild are bots. Is blizz even doing anything to these?

That's pretty racist man.

Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    Almost every Dwarf and Troll hunter I meet are bots, once they get to 60 they're off to bot Living/Air/Earth essences for gold.

It's a serious infestation, like legitimately more than 95% of the hunters of said races you meet in the wild are bots. Is blizz even doing anything to these?
    tell me where. im looking for free honor

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    tell me where. im looking for free honor
    There are also people who play on a pve-server.

wait...I play a dwarf hunter...I am not a bot
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

10+ Year Old Account

Dwarf liking gold ?? It's role playing

And No blizz have not done shit about bots since October
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Welcome to that "Read deal vanilla Feel", my one question is... IS Susanexpress up and running? Cause that would just be icing on the cake.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akaTheDude View Post
    That just makes you part of the 5%

That’s exactly what a bot would say..

This is the authentic feel of classic (and TBC) i hope you are enjoying it!

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    There are also people who play on a pve-server.
    nobody cares about them.

That is EXACTLY what a bot would say.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was normal in vanilla and moving into TBC like our friend above said. You will see them more later in battlegrounds too as abandoned accounts are compromised and paid for with stolen credit card details.

bots? Ah yes, #nochangesvanilla

We're onto you...

Hey now, Blizzard stole their racket on retail. They gotta make a living somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    Blizzard didn't bother dealing bots in vanilla and they still don't in Classic.
    say you have a million players and 5% of that is bots. And you just fired 800 staff. There just ain't any way to actually *do* something about it, short of potentially illegal countermeasures that violate various countries' privacy laws.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    What that the website gold sellers were spamming with dead gnomes in Ironforge in vanilla? I thought name was shorter.

But yes, welcome to real vanilla feel. It was infested by bots as well and Blizzard didn't do anything. Many places were botted so much that mobs didn't have time to respawn, one of heavily farmed spots was beach in Azshara. Blizzard didn't bother dealing bots in vanilla and they still don't in Classic.
    not sure, I started in TBC, but I remember Susanexpress then, so if it's not an original Vanilla Gold seller, it's the closest one that I know of.

You wanted no changes, remember?