Thread: PvP WQ's

PvP WQ's

I'm sure it's been said on here a thousand times. But we had Warden Towers in Legion as PvP objectives, and then just remove an idea like that from the game in BFA until Nazjatar, where they kinda brought it back.

With the introduction to War Mode, this would have been an excellent addition to the game. Could have had big fights at the towers (or whatever objective they choose). This was a sure fire miss for Blizzard. I know alot of BFA has had problems, and PvP is a big one. This is coming from someone who rarely PvP's. I could make a rant about how War Mode needs more incentive to play, but I'll save that for another thread.

War mode needs more incentive to play?

At the start of 8.3, the FIRST conquest reward was a 440 weapon. For a LOT of people that's a huge upgrade. Here, PvP week 1, collect 500 conquest, have a free 440 weapon. That's a lot of incentive to get into PvP at the start of the raid tier, imo.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Faction invasions reward CP with Warmode on, and war supplies also nets you 60 CP (daily).

10+ Year Old Account
    warmode is a bad fix to an obvious problem. so is trying to add zone based pvp objectives.

WPvP would thrive more if blizzard would just simply sanction it. just adopt WPvP into its own feature. give it a unique currency.. a vendor to trade that currency for tmog/mounts/pets/titles..and add in some acheesments for fun.

the key to making WPvP thrive is to incentivize players to partake.. not to punish those who dont. or even worse, wasting time of players trying to accomplish a different goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Faction invasions reward CP with Warmode on, and war supplies also nets you 60 CP (daily).
    This.

The battles for nazj.
    the call to arms weekly+OO
    The bounties
    the airdrops
    the invasions

all of these give you that, so we dont need towers.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

from my experience there was barely any players from the other faction at those towers.