Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    True. On the plus side, the fight for 3rd in the WCC is tight.
    There's also everything to play for from 5th down to 11th in the drivers' championship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    There's also everything to play for from 5th down to 11th in the drivers' championship.
    I'll would say from 4th down. Its just 11 points, one DNF could change everything.

Stroll proved he's a danger to everyone on track, including his pitcrew. What a line up next year, Stroll and Vettel. Neverbe and hasbeen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    I'll would say from 4th down. Its just 11 points, one DNF could change everything.

Stroll proved he's a danger to everyone on track, including his pitcrew. What a line up next year, Stroll and Vettel. Neverbe and hasbeen.
    The ultimate pay-driver. Not satisfied with paying for a seat (which, after all, could disappear if a higher bidder comes along), Daddy Stroll bought the entire team. I wouldn't mind so much if he was actually a decent driver that simply failed to find the commercial backing or get into one of the YDPs, but he just isn't that good.

Turkish GP is shaping up to be a complete crazy spectacle. Racing point on pole. The track is one big oil spill. Wet weather predicted. Red Bull can't race on inters even when it's drizzling. Mercs basically nursing the cars. Vettel out qualifying Charles. Also so many spins.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a crazy race.

Congrats to Hamilton. SEVEN WDCS!! Holy shit.

Good to see Vettel back on the podium. Someone give Perez a drive!
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Best race of the year so far, pretty crazy.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

That's how you get from inters to slicks that were even softer and faster than the softest slick tyre without wasting 20 seconds on a pitstop.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a horrific crash. Grosjean would be decapitated if it wasn't for the halo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really think he should retire from the sport.

How many close calls haas he had?
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus Christ! Glad Grosjean was alright.

I feel bad for Perez, but am glad for McLaren (WCC boost!) and Ricciardo (WDC boost!).

The guy who crossed the track to help tend to Perez's car was lucky. And stupid. Mostly stupid.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Vinho View Post
    I really think he should retire from the sport.

How many close calls haas he had?
    I'll be very suprirsed if he gets in the car again. Broken ribs and no where in standings, may as well hang his helmet up now and go home to hug his wife and kids.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

This isn't the first time Halo has saved a driver but this will be the most visual that I hope that it finally shuts up the Halo haters. I doubt it though, many have openly said they value the looks of a car over driver safety.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always understood the purpose of the halo, I've never liked the look of it, or the fact it has a bar right down the middle of the driver's vision.

That said, after yesterday, I will never utter a bad word against it and defend it till my dying breath, we were saved the most horrific of incidents yesterday. Grosjean is the luckiest man alive right now.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    I'll be very suprirsed if he gets in the car again. Broken ribs and no where in standings, may as well hang his helmet up now and go home to hug his wife and kids.
    That's exactly what I'm talking about, the guy is a living meme with all of his crashes, at what point do you pause and realize that you might not be there for your family if you continue...

I mean.. all F1 drivers are well aware of the risks and consequences, but if you're constantly ending up in a wall or DNF, maaaybe rethink your profession.
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

Hamilton will miss the next grand prix due to s positive corona test.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/55142428
    Last edited by Kallisto; 2020-12-01 at 04:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Hamilton will miss the next grand prix due to s positive corona test.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/55142428
    Will VanDoorne beat Bottas?

10+ Year Old Account
    So Russel to replace Hamilton and Aitkin to replace Russel at Williams. Also Mick Schumacher will join Haas in 21

Russel getting to drive the Merc is pretty awesome, I really hope he does well.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the Russel thing. Isn't in Stoffel Vandoorne reserve driver for Mercedes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    I don't get the Russel thing. Isn't in Stoffel Vandoorne reserve driver for Mercedes?
    Because Mercedes wanted Russel for 2021 instead of Bottas but Williams said no. So now when they had a open seat they asked Williams again and the new management said yes. Also they need someone to take over when Hamilton finally leaves F1 so now is a perfect opportunity to evaluate Russel for that future role in the team. Had Williams said no again, Stoffel would have had a change to drive.