"Requires Void Focus"

So Ive done the Void Focus quest, I know I have because im 1/20 on Maintaining Focus.

But I cannot craft any of the level440 Leatherworking recipes I have, it says "Requires Void Focus". Whats the deal, do I have to craft another Void Focus? I've never seen a splinter drop once I finished the quest the first time.

Maybe I have to be in a certain place? Im baffled by this.

You have stand next to the Void Focus, which is somewhere near Wrathion in the Chamber of Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    So Ive done the Void Focus quest, I know I have because im 1/20 on Maintaining Focus.

But I cannot craft any of the level440 Leatherworking recipes I have, it says "Requires Void Focus". Whats the deal, do I have to craft another Void Focus? I've never seen a splinter drop once I finished the quest the first time.

Maybe I have to be in a certain place? Im baffled by this.
    The Void Focus is in the Chamber of the Heart, behind Wrathion. You craft your items there.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

Just like in Nazjatar, there's a profession tool/anvil-kinda thing you need to move to, to craft those items.
    It's the void focus, which is near Wrathion in the Heart room. You did a quest to gather 10 void focus fragments and bring them to him : )
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Well okay then, thanks!