Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Healing the mobs they're trying to kill during invasions.

Though most folk are too powerful for it to be fun these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Attack someome who is ready to kill a rare, kill them, then kill the rare after you get the tag.
    was on the kill 3 rares quest yesterday alliance mage lands near me as im half way through killing Quid in Vale, he starts channelling latent arcana, im like NOPE and i jump him, ain't dumb enough to fall for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Attack someome who is ready to kill a rare, kill them, then kill the rare after you get the tag.
    Taunt rare, reset it, steal tag, kill alli and rare. Even more fun. ;p
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    This taunt sorcery is wicked but as a mage I have no means of practicing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    was on the kill 3 rares quest yesterday alliance mage lands near me as im half way through killing Quid in Vale, he starts channelling latent arcana, im like NOPE and i jump him, ain't dumb enough to fall for that.
    Bad mage exposed himself. F for Effort.

Murdering any quest giver in Westfall stalls levelling completely. Especially at the first 3 huts. Don't Make Me Get My Main starts playing

Trying to pvp in pve-bonus mode.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by hynx View Post
    its called world of WARcraft. war involves sabatoge. griefing the other faction like this, is completely fine as it is in fact a sabatoge of their own progress. is it annoying. yes. does it piss me off when it happens to me? absolutely. do i take a whiney stance about it being part of the game? no, because i understand that there is more to war than just killing each other, and this exemplifies that fact without actually hurting anyone.
    Kind of a weak, self-serving justification for being a tumor in a game tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    This taunt sorcery is wicked but as a mage I have no means of practicing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Bad mage exposed himself. F for Effort.
    Aye, as death knight its quite funny since a max range grip can usually reset rares already.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Just another example of how PVPers are the lowest form of life in this game for various reasons. I'm so glad you all willingly separate yourselves from us.
    Honestly, I can't agree more.

Gank Mode was the best thing Blizzard did. B)

10+ Year Old Account
    All the talk of being an annoying rogue reminded me of this.

This thread sounds like an advocacy for removing PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    This thread sounds like an advocacy for removing PvP.
    Nah, just let them do what they want. Thankfully, it's opt-in now, so people who like doing this stuff are surrounded by other people who like doing this stuff.

The one time I got really pissed off in WOW, someone was camping the door to WSG back in the day when you had to queue there.

So I got on my rogue, made a /spit macro, and followed them around for a few hours spitting on them while stealthed.

That may have been a bit childrish.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I found annoying is that for some reason alliance always come in grps lol altho its quite sad.

So keep doing that and your safe on being a douche

Quote Originally Posted by daxia3 View Post
    I play a rogue, so obviously I love the feeling of knowing that somewhere in the world there is another person screaming at his screen in frustration when I keep sapping/blind him when he is trying to mount or heartstone. Whats even better is when they unintentionally attack you in a town and get taken down by the guards, while you are running circles around them /laughing. I actually had this paladin tank first trying to outrun the guards in uldum, then after getting netted 10 times he started fighting them which lasted for almost 10 min after which I of course sapped and blinded him a few more times until diminishing returns finally made him immune. I guess bubbleheart never occurred to him.

There has to be more tools and toys that can be used to annoy people, please share!!!
    It's nice reading a post from someone else who gets it... a fellow rogue after my own rogue heart.

My ideal gank is some 3/X mythic raiding tryhard with a vantus rune, preferably GM (or co-gm/officer) rank, just trying to do their dailies and get the WM bonus. Don't get me wrong- I'll gank anyone... but a GM/Officer rank is the best of the best.

I find the combination of /pulse, taking a selfie, and the flag of ownership usually results in some spicy tells. At that point I screenshot the tells and post them in the guild discord channel dedicated to inciting rage. On the druid I usually gank with a rogue buddy, and we enjoy getting the last minute cyclone before they die and both lining up for selfies- then /thanking them.

The sap/blind/distract/cheapshot+Meld during hearthing is classic.

The hate in here for PVP'ing, when people have literally opted-in to PVP by clicking a button, is hilarious.
    Last edited by Didly; 2020-02-03 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    You can taunt a mob the other faction have tagged? Did they change this again?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    followed them around for a few hours
    Um........wtf? You wasted hours of your life spamming /spit on some guy in a video game who wasted a few minutes of yours?

That's like someone spilling a cup of water on you, and you jumping in a pool fully clothed to get back at them. With your phone in your pocket.

I mean, if you want to be annoyed, try to play on warmode in Europe as Alliance.
    You will guaranteed be annoyed as often as possible. But the benefit is 30% extra stuff...which counts for something I guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Sapping people trying to do the match three and triangle quest in Naz is extremely fun.
    Last edited by babyback; 2020-02-03 at 06:17 PM.

Play a Vulpera. That triggers a lot of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkew View Post
    Throwing nets to dismount people as often as possible.
    I love this little thing