Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Two cathedrals from West Wing.
    The episodes leading up to it and the episode itself is just superb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Succession's season 2 finale is as near a perfect episode of tv as I've seen. Maybe Pine Barrens from The Sopranos can compete.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koriani View Post
    Still hurts this show was cancelled so soon... soo.. soo ahead of its time.

Its still one of the top five shows I've EVER seen (in 42 years so far) on tv. The *cinematography* (my gosh!), editing, directing, acting, writing - everything about this show is and was levels higher than 98 % of what tv normally puts out. Its just a complete package. Every Episode - Emmy worthy. Best hour of television - every episode, again and again.

I watched the first season through 3 separate times - showing this show to friends to get them to watch it. Every time you see something more, something new, you missed the last watch through. So many subtle layers. (And yes every friend who watched it also still grieves...). And I'm someone who *never* rewatches seasons of shows outside of catching them in syndication randomly or something.

And we lost it right before Clarice was going to be introduced in Season 4. The mind hurts with how awesome that season would have been.

Sorry, I guess in the kids terms these days "it just triggers me..." Still hurts!
    Bryan Fuller man. Almost everything that guy has created/worked on has been pure gold, but none of them last. Dead Like Me, Wonderfalls, Pushing Daisies, and Hannibal. The only two he worked on that are still going are American Gods and Star Trek Discovery and he left both after the first season. I hope he can find something that sicks and he can stick with.

Hard to choose one, but I'm gonna go with If-Then-Else from Person of Interest. Though The Devil's Share, and Return 0 are absolute masterpieces as well
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.