Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

More Shadowlands info when?

When do you guys think we will be getting some more info? We haven't heard anything since Blizzcon. Maybe after world first ends?

I'd say around April.

Until they have something to share.

we get alpha this month according to towellie

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably when alpha starts, which ought to be soon I hope. We'll probably start getting dev update videos again as well.

They have to test so much stuff, specially the new level cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    I hope this is true. Can't wait for more info and visuals

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Any Alpha info would instantly switch all hype to SL. So, depend if they care about Classic or not, they release some info at least after world first N'zoth or BWL launch.

hope they don't drop the ball like they did on Warcraft reforged

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosensation View Post
    hope they don't drop the ball like they did on Warcraft reforged
    I don't understand the hate for Reforged, I thought it was alright.

as for the thread, when Alpha is released

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Can we get a quote for that? just wondering exactly what he said

They won't give us any Shadowlands info until sometime after mythic N'zoth is killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alpha should be close.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Alpha is for late feb / early march I think they'll probably release it fast so they can do some damage control after the Reforged fiasco

Is it a joke? Is it necessary to have more info? That expansion is filling and it is a bullshit and on top of that it does not bring hero class ... seriously, do not buy it, you will regret it. Those who have done it , you are still in time to request a refund.

I imagine they're trying to pace the information so we have something new.

The new raid & patch just dropped, so I doubt they're thinking of doing much now. It's better to wait a bit after the new content so they can hold off on the "drought". Then they want to manage how Classic conflicts with Retail, so I would assume they'll wait for 2 weeks after the drop of BWL.

I'd also guess we'll not see much of anything until Alpha. So maybe a March Alpha would make sense, the two versions of the game would've calmed down for the most part.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Until they have something to share.
    Unlikely with how the most recent releases have been.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Well, Towelliee tends to have inside information and he is teasing Alpha with increased intensity... So I am hopeful for a February unleashing of the goodies!

Mama needs to gawk at new models/updated versions of shitty ones still stuck in 2004, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Well, Towelliee tends to have inside information and he is teasing Alpha with increased intensity... So I am hopeful for a February unleashing of the goodies!

Mama needs to gawk at new models/updated versions of shitty ones still stuck in 2004, baby!
    Yeah, I'm gonna share your opinion there. Datamining is always Christmas come early, regardless of the actual technical content.

Alpha this month? Not sure about that, is there a definitive source for this or just a rumor?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again