LastLast
    > Literally 1 guild who's ahead of everyone else
    > Clearly bugs out an entire phase that's not meant to be skipped
    > Blizzard fixes the bug quickly so it's a proper encounter
    > So biased Blizzard!

The idiocy from OP is fucking staggering

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    They didn't force a bug, they were testing what happens if you stay out. They also went inside and killed the add in the Heart Chamber so no, they didn't skip any phases.
    I was just testing to see what happens if i bot 24/7 for 12 months, how tf was i supposed to know you got suspended!?

Imagine caring about a world first "race" lol. I would rather watch paint dry.

Quote Originally Posted by ibogdandx View Post
    Yes. Now they introduced a fast fix that the AoE does an absurd damage so you cant stay up , you must go in the portal. And some people actually thought the dmg on the AoE wasnt bugged , lmao ... Some people....

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing Blizzard stripped them is a suspension. It was clearly bugged and Blizzard in the past banned guilds that killed a bugged boss .
    your method bias is showing, Method technically killed a bugged ra-den by reseting warlock stacking. But I don't see you bringing that up, only when Limit is trying multiple diff strats on a boss no one has done yet to see what works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    > Literally 1 guild who's ahead of everyone else
    > Clearly bugs out an entire phase that's not meant to be skipped
    > Blizzard fixes the bug quickly so it's a proper encounter
    > So biased Blizzard!

The idiocy from OP is fucking staggering

- - - Updated - - -

I was just testing to see what happens if i bot 24/7 for 12 months, how tf was i supposed to know you got suspended!?
    You are literally an idiot, I hope you know that. I just want you to go through life knowing that.

Considering they just stripped Limit of a kill by despawning N'zoth and EVERY instance of a pulled N'zoth it completely shows their bias towards Method. When Method continues tomorrow there will be N'zoth nerfs just watch.
    Oh, my frigging god, do you people really have to scrape the bottom of the barrel so much to find MORE things to complain about Blizzard, no matter how inane the issue is? Don't you guys have enough on your plate to complain about?

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    Some people like cheering for "their team" even if it's as irrelevant as a world first kill in a video game no one will remember a year from now because, by extension, it makes them feel like "they" won, too. It's a weird way to get gratification.

Honestly I don't get why people take it so seriously, but whatever helps them feel like they're superior for some reason, I guess, even if briefly.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Going to be nice when this race is over so they can focus on 8.3.5 wait that isn’t happening. Well more time to put into SL.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    Imagine watching something you care about. I'd rather watch paint dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    yea, the last time something like that happened and people killed it bans went out iirc?
    Only if the guild did something to cause it. Not if the boss randomly stopped working on its own

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Only if the guild did something to cause it. Not if the boss randomly stopped working on its own
    I thought I remembered punishment for a guild on the first boss of the 3 man raid in legion who didn't do it on purpose, but I may be wring

this isnt bias, this is just the end result of paying their workers below industry standard because it's such an "honor" to work at blizzard. if you pay below standard, you get below standard developers. The boss didn't function right, they reset the boss so they could fix it after the fact because testing it themselves was too hard apparently.

Ensidia doesn't admit even today that the Saronite Bomb was an exploit. "It was our normal rotation, maaaaaaan". Too bad Blizzard went soft on these, they should just ban them for a week to think a little about cheating and why it is wrong to do it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by badgersmashr View Post
    this isnt bias, this is just the end result of paying their workers below industry standard because it's such an "honor" to work at blizzard. if you pay below standard, you get below standard developers. The boss didn't function right, they reset the boss so they could fix it after the fact because testing it themselves was too hard apparently.
    That below standard is bullshit. Rest assured that people who work on these things are not paid "below standard", whatever that fucking means. Those are probably people with many many years at Blizzard and they probably have some benefits and bonuses other can't even dream. Don't believe every fucking loser on the internet.

The reason bugs exist is because humans make mistakes. Two Boeing planes crashed because of a bugged system and you think a bug in a pixel fight is something extraordinary?

10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't force a bug, they were testing what happens if you stay out. They also went inside and killed the add in the Heart Chamber so no, they didn't skip any phases.
    To me, it sounds EXACTLY the same, when LK HC race was on..

"Oh, we didn't know saronite bombs were not supposed to rebuild the platform"....
    Do some thinking; when have a BOMB ever BUILT something?

Limit is lucky, they didn't receive a ban.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Going to be nice when this race is over so they can focus on 8.3.5 wait that isn’t happening. Well more time to put into SL.
    8.3.5 was cancelled months ago, nothing new.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Buddy, just google it, there are myriad of quotes talking about blizzard paying below industry standard from the employees themselves, as in the normal amount of pay for a person doing a job in the game industry. it used to be offset by a big bonus, but this is not the case anymore, and it has been this way for a while. also calm your shit cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Yet here you are.
    Why the desire to reply to him? This isn't a website dedicated to the world first race, he clicked on a post where the title doesn't state world first race. So what's the reasoning for your comment and reply?
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

They would of just respawned the boss and taken away the kill.
    There is no possible way Limit would get banned for this kind of bug on Blizzard's end.

The LK comparison is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    People still give a shit about worlds first races?
    Considering it's 6:42 AM UTC and neither Method nor Limit are raiding and the Method stream is on Blood legion pulling Drest and 20k people are watching, i'd say so.

this is like the slowest time of day for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Probably the same reason you felt the need to reply with that paragraph of nonsense you sent me.
    Zero nonsense, just call you out on your incessant need to be a jerk.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by badgersmashr View Post
    Buddy, just google it, there are myriad of quotes talking about blizzard paying below industry standard from the employees themselves, as in the normal amount of pay for a person doing a job in the game industry. it used to be offset by a big bonus, but this is not the case anymore, and it has been this way for a while. also calm your shit cowboy
    What didn't you understand from "don't believe any loser on the internet"? Best advice ever. Now if you want to continue to believe that Blizzard employees are bad because they are underpaid, and the best of them work for EA, who pays better, it's your choice. "Google it" is not proof. I can say anything about any company on the internet and shit on everyone all day long. And yes, I've seen the video with that dude that worked at Blizzard like 20 years ago and was all salty, pretty pathetic. Even if they were underpaid, that's no indication they are worse than others who are paid better. This all logic is just dumb.

Bugs will exist no matter what and people should stop abusing them, especially if they are watched by everyone. Everything else is just poor excuses and retarded expectations like "there should be no bugs, maaaaaaaaan".

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering they just stripped Limit of a kill by despawning N'zoth and EVERY instance of a pulled N'zoth it completely shows their bias towards Method. When Method continues tomorrow there will be N'zoth nerfs just watch.
    Let me first say I would love for Limit to get world first. Its good for the competition, but I read no word about the day headstart that NA guilds got. By that logic Blizzard must hate the asian guilds. On top of that it would devaluate the kill, if they would do it with a bug and would that really feel like a world first?

If Blizzard want a "non-biased" race they should stop with the insane RNG (corruption drops etc) during the race and make all the guilds start at the same time.

Ofcouse it sucks for these guys to see a boss despawn, but let's be honest... if Method would try to kill the boss in the way Limit just tried to do... would you also outcry?