Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    But wasn't SC remaster basically just upgrading sprites to higher resolutions?
    think it supports 4k res now but mainly texture upgrade.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

This is another example of why user scores are ridiculous. While there are very serious issue with the remaster, it's still essentially the RTS that killed the genre. (The remaster is just a coat of paint on a masterpiece)

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    But wasn't SC remaster basically just upgrading sprites to higher resolutions?
    And the Malaysian company only did the artwork. They even stress that.

SC remaster was publicized as simply that - a graphical upgrade and integration with modern BNet. They did it and was well received. As no one expected more.

Oh wait, they advertised much more for WC3:R and nothing of that is in game. Meanwhile people that didn't buy it are subject to the same issues because they upgraded the base client.

The reaction is well due, even if extreme.
    No one wants to choose. Everyone wants everything.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    We don't need another thread, this has been mentioned in the megathread a dozen times.
    I want another thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    This is another example of why user scores are ridiculous. While there are very serious issue with the remaster, it's still essentially the RTS that killed the genre. (The remaster is just a coat of paint on a masterpiece)
    No it's not

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    The reaction is well due, even if extreme.
    It seems like it may be time for this statue to go down.

Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

"Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

There are few things I hate more than review-bombing, maybe I am being pedantic but you can't review a fucking product if you haven't tried it.

I get that people are upset and this is how they lash out, but that doesn't mean that review-bombing suddenly stops being a personal pet peeve of mine.

Its an average game, if I were to give it a score it would probably be 5/10 or 6/10, because they sorely underdelivered but I am still enjoying playing through the campaign and noticing the slight and not so slight changes here and there.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2020-02-04 at 06:41 PM.

Well the game is pretty much the same with prettier graphics. The developers obviously didn't have play testers since I found some major balancing problems with the single payer difficulties. It is a disappointment that they went 180 and gave us a HD remaster instead of the promised "Reforged". Guess they just ran out of time.

But I think the biggest problem was the lack of communication. There was dead silence for nearly a year. No updates to the game, no beta until the very end of 2019 - and in my opinion this how the anger started to fester.

Blizzard should of just delayed the Reforged campaign (advertised) and give us the skin job we have now in the mean time.

The game is half assed, so Ill give it a 5/10.

Why people are so upset about brigading when it clearly happens in reverse constantly.....I have no idea

No one is getting paid to give negative reviews.

Which means they're almost always more trust able than positive ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    There are few things I hate more than review-bombing, maybe I am being pedantic but you can't review a fucking product if you haven't tried it.

I get that people are upset and this is how they lash out, but that doesn't mean that review-bombing suddenly stops being a personal pet peeve of mine.

Its an average game, if I were to give it a score it would probably be 5/10 or 6/10, because they sorely underdelivered but I am still enjoying playing through the campaign and noticing the slight and not so slight changes here and there.
    Your view would make sense if you reacted to every echo chamber that gave a game an artificially high score.

Lot more fake positive than negative reviews out there in the world people. Open your eyes lol

Pretty funny all the so-called "professional reviewers" from all the major mainstream gamesites still have the cheek to give this joke of a game 6.5-7 scores. IGN didn't even have the balls to give an official score because they are afraid of offending both the developer and gamers. Bunch of corrupt opportunist bastards

Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    Why people are so upset about brigading when it clearly happens in reverse constantly.....I have no idea

No one is getting paid to give negative reviews.

Which means they're almost always more trust able than positive ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Your view would make sense if you reacted to every echo chamber that gave a game an artificially high score.

Lot more fake positive than negative reviews out there in the world people. Open your eyes lol
    Its cute that you think I am unaware that people also give inflated scores to bad products.. My point stands, you can't review it if you haven't tried it, that goes for people slamming it without having played it and people who praise it without having played it.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Pretty funny all the so-called "professional reviewers" from all the major mainstream gamesites still have the cheek to give this joke of a game 6.5-7 scores. IGN didn't even have the balls to give an official score because they are afraid of offending both the developer and gamers. Bunch of corrupt opportunist bastards
    Or, because they haven't finished their review. Or aren't interested in reviewing it.

But I guess there's a broader conspiracy or something. They're protecting Blizzard! And doing this by...

Covering the fan backlash - https://www.ign.com/articles/warcraf...launch-version
    And the Blizzard apology - https://www.ign.com/articles/blizzar...d-fan-feedback

And this bit from the end of that second article -

IGN is currently working on a review for Warcraft 3: Reforged so keep an eye out for that to be published soon.
    Don't let your bitterness blind you, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Or, because they haven't finished their review. Or aren't interested in reviewing it.

But I guess there's a broader conspiracy or something. They're protecting Blizzard! And doing this by...

Covering the fan backlash - https://www.ign.com/articles/warcraf...launch-version
    And the Blizzard apology - https://www.ign.com/articles/blizzar...d-fan-feedback

And this bit from the end of that second article -

Don't let your bitterness blind you, dude.

Yeah you're right, they definitely aren't too keen to give a review at the current stage for sure. There is an intricate balance to be struck I'm sure you get what I mean Poor chaps. Probably waiting on players to simmer down then deliberate on whether to give a 7 or an 8 lmao

You need to get over yourself and read a little bit closer. IGN has covered a lot about the fan response to the game and are still reviewing the game themselves, they just haven't posted their article yet.

Chill your tits and grow up a bit.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You need to get over yourself and read a little bit closer. IGN has covered a lot about the fan response to the game and are still reviewing the game themselves, they just haven't posted their article yet.

Chill your tits and grow up a bit.
    You're right I'm just 16 I still have not developed a mind of my own. I've learnt everything from textbooks.

You're right I'm just 16 I still have not developed a mind of my own. I've learnt everything from textbooks.
    There's a difference between thinking for yourself and making ridiculous and obviously uninformed statements, but you do you friendo.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    There's a difference between thinking for yourself and making ridiculous and obviously uninformed statements, but you do you friendo.
    So when did I "make ridiculous and uninformed statements" like you said?

Yeah you're right, they definitely aren't too keen to give a review at the current stage for sure.
    Or...hear me out...they got the game launch day like everyone else and aren't rushing to post a review as quickly as possible. Which is good.

There is an intricate balance to be struck I'm sure you get what I mean
    No, I don't.

Probably waiting on players to simmer down then deliberate on whether to give a 7 or an 8 lmao
    Sure, if this is what you want to believe, habeeb it.

- - - Updated - - -

So when did I "make ridiculous and uninformed statements" like you said?
    "IGN isn't even working on a review"
    "Yeah, but they're holding it until patches so they can score it better"

The former allegation being flat out, objectively wrong. The latter being devoid of any evidence to support it.

They reforged it carefully molded into a pile of steaming dung

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Or...hear me out...they got the game launch day like everyone else and aren't rushing to post a review as quickly as possible. Which is good.

No, I don't.

Sure, if this is what you want to believe, habeeb it.

- - - Updated - - -

"IGN isn't even working on a review"
    "Yeah, but they're holding it until patches so they can score it better"

The former allegation being flat out, objectively wrong. The latter being devoid of any evidence to support it.
    I mean.. it's been a week? How long does it take to write a review?