Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    I'm of the idea that images often say a lot more than words, so I'll just leave this:

Do you not understand how edgy kids nowadays are? They know he did that but just say "Nothing lul XD" it's cringy but they keep going with it.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Lei'shen's plans of conquest were poorly planned to begin with. Sure, Pandaria had resources. But it was a powder keg of Sha activity and other problems too. The Zandalari empire would have imploded soon without the Horde. I don't see him having anywhere near the numbers to take more than Pandaria. And he's supposed to take all the Horde and Alliance lands and Dalaran and stuff?

As for what he did wrong? The slavery. Also, I don't see why you think he would cleanse the world of corruption. The Mogu clans have necromancers, Sha power users, and there's no reason why they wouldn't pick up fel magic if it became more available. They already work with souls and life force. Pandaria's just been isolated from the Legion by the mists, until recently.
    If they were smart in pandaria.. they should have all just go to zandalar and build and grow their empire and forget about pandaria.. bit hey zandalar was said to be kibda gone and even the trolls have lines like: zandalar is gone we need a new home! Bfa happendn and they still have this huge empire and alot of mogu..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    urgh , you're right , this IS horrible

those "ropes" textures that is .
    Lol +1

But ye slavery is bad.., but cmon that whole empire and buildings all belong to the mogu.. pandaren have lame ass huts.

Short answer: Yes.
    Long answer: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

This reminds me of those "Did Hitler/Stalin/Lenin/X REALLY do anything wrong tho?"-threads on other forums.

Asking if Lei'shen did anything wrong is just as silly as asking if Garrosh or Sylvanus did anything wrong. It's so very obvious I doubt anyone would be asking seriously.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    I was addressing an on-point remark about the Trolls so spare me your backseat moderation. And Tauren and Goblins are indeed the core races of the Alliance Also just lol at the remark about "twisting the everloving shit out of the lore" when, unlike some people, I can source each and every thing I mentioned there. Not that this remark means anything coming from someone spreading fanfiction as incessantly as you, because you wouldn't know actual lore if it stared you straight in the face, so how could you even recognize whether it's being twisted or not.
    I read the comment he responded to, and what you said about the tauren is an extremely clear example of twisting the facts. Regardless of what you seem to think it means, you did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    I read the comment he responded to, and what you said about the tauren is an extremely clear example of twisting the facts. Regardless of what you seem to think it means, you did it.
    Did Baine not exile Tauren wanting revenge against the invading human army that sacked Taurajo? Did he not justify its destruction in Tides of War? Did he not reveal Garrosh's plans of conquering Theramore to Jaina? Did Jaina not seek the help of the rest of the Alliance after receiving that warning, with the Alliance (and even some other parties) sending everything they could, meaning that the Horde faced a larger army? Did Baine not kill Horde soldiers when he decided to betray Sylvanas and free Derek? Do tell me more of this fascinating tale of extremely clear examples of twisting the facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Let's not derail this thread into general faction infighting - focus on the topic of the thread, Lei Shen's history and actions in the Warcraft universe.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

And he enslaved and oppressed pandaren, bonus!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm of the idea that images often say a lot more than words, so I'll just leave this:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/eSl52y9.png[IMG]
    He's just stimulating the economy by creating [unpaid] jobs to build public infrastructure! Really those pandaren should be thanking him. They still use that wall to this day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    And he enslaved and oppressed pandaren, bonus!
    He should have used the fleshshaping on them to turn them into something less obese and less prone to rampant alcoholism though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Did Lei'shen do anything wrong?
    yes, he failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Not sure why you think his plans were that poorly thought out. Made perfect sense to me.
    He had the power and will to do what he considered correct, that being subjugating all non-titanforged under his rule so he could finish what he considered the Titans work.

Not sure where you see he has Sha infused spellcasters in his army, necromancers sure, but not sha. And even with that, he had no idea the sha came from the old gods..
    The Thunder King had power, but his empire had very little power left nowadays. Just having their king back, I really don't see as enough to go from figures hidden in the shadows of a single continent, to rulers of all people on Azeroth, overnight.

As for the Sha users, that would be the Korune clan. The guys that made the divine bell.
    Originally Posted by Wowpedia
    The Korune clan is a clan or a tribe of mogu that has been in hiding for centuries, but finally revealed themselves once more after hearing of the rebirth of the Thunder King. They performed many dark experiments for their king during his reign.

They appear to have the ability to control the sha energies and use their dark powers for their own. They also created the Divine Bell, as well as a device capable of storing sha.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    There's a definite correlation with overly edgy/ ridiculous replies to this thread and anime avatars. Curious
    It's actually not anime, it's Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this a real topic of discussion? I can't imagine so with how the OP is phrased.

But these replies...
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2020-02-03 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Troll failure rate is something exceptional in warcraft...

Almost a meme at this point, honestly.
    You can track the success or failure of any faction to whether it was composed of or allied with trolls or not. The Horde won the First War, when they had no trolls, but every war thereafter they'd been allied with either Amani, Darkspear or Zandalari, resulting in defeat.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2020-02-03 at 06:12 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    You can track the success or failure of any faction to whether it was composed of or allied with trolls or not. The Horde won the First War, when they had no trolls, but every war thereafter they'd been allied with either Amani, Darkspear or Zandalari, resulting in defeat.
    I mean the trolls can't even rule their own grandest empire without letting 2/3 of it fall into horrifying blood magic hell or desert wasteland. There are more inhabited troll ruins on Azeroth than there are functioning Troll cities. As a race, the Trolls are pretty crap at this civilization thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    If only they killed the ancestors of Moron Zhu. Then we'd be spared War Crimes, WoD and everything that came afterwards.

The Nightborne kinda burned themselves with that. Just like they burned themselves by dropping their shields and letting the Legion in. Also, why east?

I was addressing an on-point remark about the Trolls so spare me your backseat moderation. And Tauren and Goblins are indeed the core races of the Alliance Also just lol at the remark about "twisting the everloving shit out of the lore" when, unlike some people, I can source each and every thing I mentioned there. Not that this remark means anything coming from someone spreading fanfiction as incessantly as you, because you wouldn't know actual lore if it stared you straight in the face, so how could you even recognize whether it's being twisted or not.
    oh shit sorry i meant west! lawlll
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Lei Shen conquered quite a bit of the world, and was only beaten by his own hubris (and a reorigination engine, a literal weapon of mass destruction). There's been numerous threads of "who could beat Lei Shen," and all of them just compare power levels of "well this guy beat this guy, and that guy beat this guy, and so he could beat Lei Shen." Everyone he was tested against he beat. If the reorigination engine had not existed, who knows where Lei Shen's empire would have finally halted. For my own guess, I think the rise of the Lich King would have been a severe test to Lei Shen's empire, and if the two leaders had duked it out, I really don't know who would have won, since even in Throne of Thunder we faced a weakened Lei Shen.
    Has there been any talk of whether mogu are biologically immortal like the draenei? Most named mogu we know of die of violence. I've never seen mention of one dying of illness or old age. Cause if not odds are he'd never have lived long enough to meet the Lich King, even if his continuined existence didn't change history.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    He trusted trolls, despite them having a 100% rate of failure. And like everyone else who made that mistake it bit him in the ass.
    Pretty much this.

Never trust a Troll, their continued failings will screw you over big time.

Yes, he built the Serpent Spine. What did Varian build?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Slavery is bad mmmmmkay
    Alliance and Horde need to be dismantled then, serfdom is basically slavery after all.