Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Rush Limbaugh has lung cancer

Feel for him and his family.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-cancer.html

At least maybe this political election there will now be less lies from him as he focuses on his health and family
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Man hope he pulls through no one should go through that.

Karma is a bitch, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Karma is a bitch, I guess.
    Wasn't going to say it, but I was thinking it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Good thing he has the money for good health care imagine if he didnt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cancer is a horrible disease sure hope there is a cure some day.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Meh. Hope he beats it and I feel bad for his family, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if it leads to the end of his radio career.

Just don't give him any addictive pain medication. He already admitted to being hooked on that despite calling for the death sentence for drug addicts in the past. Don't want to tempt him again.

7+ Year Old Account
    That’s horrible.
    The people celebrating this are despicable.

I lost my mum to cancer a couple of years ago, and my father-in-law a couple of weeks ago, so fuck that shit. I don't wish for him to die, even though he himself is a major cancer on the less educated masses in America. Hopefully he'll retire, though.
    Mother pus bucket!

I didn't know cancer could get cancer. You learn something new every day.

I'll have a Coke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Limbaugh smoked cigars, which is why he defended smokers here and here and here. One of those articles is actually titled "We Should Really Thank Smokers". I'll let you figure out which one it is. Here's a hint: it's the one in which he doesn't just say second-hand smoke is a myth, but that the WHO proved that but hid the report. In other words, a conspiracy theory.

Smoking cigars killed my grandfather in the 1980's. He didn't have the wealth of scientific and medical knowledge we now have about how tobacco is basically a long, drawn-out version of Russian roulette that is waiting for its chance to fucking murder you in your sleep. When all was said and done, my grandfather was hardly recognizable as a human being, looking more like a skeleton shrink-wrapped with leather. Cancer treatments have gotten better with time, but they're still pretty rough on the human body, and they don't always work. It's a slow, insidious way to die, as the disease slowly eats you from the inside out.

And even people who overeat, never exercise, drink, smoke, and use drugs routinely and therefore damn near invite the problem on themselves still get my sympathy when it happens. Because cancer doesn't just kill you. It destroys your family and how they'll remember you forever. Even if your family never smoked a single cigarette in their life.

Maybe if he had followed the science, he might have lived a healthier life and lived another 10-20 years until dying of, I dunno, whatever auto-immune disease struck him deaf. Maybe not. And I don't wish violence or death on anyone, barring self defense of course. But to misquote a great man "Now I'm not saying cancer should have killed him...but I understand."

Thoughts and prayers, no really, to the family.

P.S. But if he takes one single federal dollar for treatment, I will not take his medical condition into account when I crucify him for it.

Feel for his family, but not him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fuck him.
    {10char}

#ThoughtsAndPrayers

Thoughts and prayers.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Wasn't going to say it, but I was thinking it.
    Same. I find that it's only natural for the internal dialogue to go that direction when dealing with someone of Limbaugh's class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    #ThoughtsAndPrayers
    Yes, yes - YES, this is what I meant to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    That’s horrible.
    If a person is a hateful sonuvabitch...you're going to have a few people...

Everything happens for a reason and the irony is striking really.

Call me despicable all you want, but I sure as hell won't be losing any sleep over that gasbag.
    IMPOTUS Donald Trump's presidency summarized:
    -- as he blamed others for the crisis, basked in self-congratulation and xenophobia, and misled the country about his actions so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fortunately for him being a hypocritical little bitch is a treatable condition and would be covered under Medicare For All.

Condolences to the family for having to share a relation with a grifter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    That’s horrible.
    Yeah, People that mock people that are dying deserve to get, oh...I don't know...what would be fitting punishment...

...maybe Lung cancer...