Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Halford Wyrmbane and his secret agenda

Walfor Wyrmbane played a huge role in the Alliance war campaign. But after the Battle for Dazar'alor he kinda disappeared.

Why? Because he made a pact with Bwomnadani. He sold Alliance to the loa of Death.

Bwomsamdi told Halford not to interfere during the events in Nazjatar, Mechagon and Nya'lotha. In return he promised Halford eternal life. We still don't know what Bwomsandi got out of it but Wyrmbane might already be Sylvanas' puppet.

Sylvanas must have had spies among the Alliance. And who better to suit her needs than Hight General of the 7th legion.

How did I come up with this? Well, this is where it gets interesting.

Halford Wyrmbane never spoke ill of Sylvanas or Bwomsamdi. Sure, he hated the Horde but not Sylvanas. He actually thought that Sylvanas might help his own agenda.

Void Elves joining the Alliance must've hurt Wyrmbane a lot. Void Blood Elfs in his holy city of Stormwind?

That was the moment he lost his respect towards Anduin.

"A dead king is better than a void king" is what he thinks.

He will play a huge role in Shadowlands. Trying to assassinate Anduin in every turn.

"Your father was a holy hero of Light. You. You are servant of he enemy."

We already know that there will be a Bwomandsi dungeon in Shadowlands. I think it's pretty much confirmed that Wyrmbane will be the last boss of that dungeon.

Did anyone else notice these hints?

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like how you mistyped Bwonsamdi every time!

7+ Year Old Account
    Anchor Weed is not meant for smoking
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

The amount of references, links, screenshots and sources to your theory is overwhelming. You convinced me! Especially with putting something that was never said in quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean he called Halford Walford.

But no, Halford disappeared because he, Shaw and Flynn are in a threesome.
    Well to be exact, Halford is after Shaw, who is after Flynn, who is after Taelia, who is after the PC.
    I need to know more about that threesome and specifically need fan art material that illustrates the dynamics.

You mean paladins, spies and pirates military company type of collaboration, right?

No one is after Taelia, she got no forces to contribute. Maybe Tandred with a regiment of sailors

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    I need to know more about that threesome and specifically need fan art material that illustrates the dynamics.

You mean paladins, spies and pirates military company type of collaboration, right?

Nö one is after Taelia, she got no Forces to contribute. Maybe Tandred with a regiment of sailors
    I have some nice links if you need illustrations for that sailors action!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post

No one is after Taelia, she got no forces to contribute. Maybe Tandred with a regiment of sailors
    This is the best fan fiction that I've seen proposed on these forums. Forget Marcus; the next entry in the Steamy Romance Novel series is being written right here in these forums!

There is no indication that Wyrmbane despises the Ren'dorei. On the contrary, he gets along very well with Magister Umbric.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

I don't know what you mean, but yes anduin cock soyboy

5+ Year Old Account
    Sounds out of character, rule of cool-ish and overall silly enough as to be considered seriously by Danuser & co.

On another note, I want some of the !@#$ that OP is smoking
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Camelboy View Post
    Walfor Wyrmbane played a huge role in the Alliance war campaign. But after the Battle for Dazar'alor he kinda disappeared.

Why? Because he made a pact with Bwomnadani. He sold Alliance to the loa of Death.

Bwomsamdi told Halford not to interfere during the events in Nazjatar, Mechagon and Nya'lotha. In return he promised Halford eternal life. We still don't know what Bwomsandi got out of it but Wyrmbane might already be Sylvanas' puppet.

Sylvanas must have had spies among the Alliance. And who better to suit her needs than Hight General of the 7th legion.

How did I come up with this? Well, this is where it gets interesting.

Halford Wyrmbane never spoke ill of Sylvanas or Bwomsamdi. Sure, he hated the Horde but not Sylvanas. He actually thought that Sylvanas might help his own agenda.

Void Elves joining the Alliance must've hurt Wyrmbane a lot. Void Blood Elfs in his holy city of Stormwind?

That was the moment he lost his respect towards Anduin.

"A dead king is better than a void king" is what he thinks.

He will play a huge role in Shadowlands. Trying to assassinate Anduin in every turn.

"Your father was a holy hero of Light. You. You are servant of he enemy."

We already know that there will be a Bwomandsi dungeon in Shadowlands. I think it's pretty much confirmed that Wyrmbane will be the last boss of that dungeon.

Did anyone else notice these hints?
    This thesis has no basis in reality, your own bias plays heavily into it, and the smell of it is the same as the place it was pulled from.

Sylvanas is, or was, the Horde at the time.

Bwonsamdi was just a Loa that some trolls worshipped. His business was with an enemy of flesh and blood. instead of some spiritual one.

What the hell? Can you at least post some source instead of wild speculat

This was fun to read

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    This was fun to read
    I still prefer that Wrath of the Bolvar thing. Man, THAT was epic
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I still prefer that Wrath of the Bolvar thing. Man, THAT was epic
    Indeed, Wrath of The Bolvar was awesome! It is literally confirmed for 10.0!

Oh, that's disappointing. I thought this was gonna be about some Wario/Waluigi spinoff of Halford.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    I have some nice links if you need illustrations for that sailors action!
    I mean, we suffered heavy losses, need more sailors.

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    This is the best fan fiction that I've seen proposed on these forums. Forget Marcus; the next entry in the Steamy Romance Novel series is being written right here in these forums!
    I think we are hitting gold in this otherwise poor lore thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wyrmbane probably has "Alliance for life" tattooed across his chest. I highly doubt Wyrmbane is a traitor or harbors any type of animosity for Anduin or any allies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Where is this stuff in the game? I completely missed it while finishing the Alliance War Campaign?
    None of that happened, Wyrmbane was probably coordinating the other warfronts......op is wearing a tinfoil hat.

Thank the light he sold out to Bwombwomidi and not Bwansamdi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.