Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Rank 3 haste up, so replaced my rank 1 and 2 with 2 of these. We shall see what difference this will make, not expecting a huge difference.

EDIT:

I thought screw it, someone was selling a 15 boost, so I took it (TD). A prot warrior, holy paladin, enh shammy and a BM hunter. Came 4th in the DPS. I don't know too much about shammies, but I was impressed. The warr was 3 ilvls bellow me, the shammy was 1 ilvl above, the hunter was 5 below. I think I barely managed 50kDPS overall, the tank was 58k, the hunter was about 78k and the shammy was about 83k. Clearly there is a skill gap between me and them, they were all mythic raiders, though I have to say I was disappointed in not being able to do more damage than the tank overall. Even on boss fights I was third on most.
    Last edited by tehealadin; 2020-06-18 at 10:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

I've found haste to be pretty decent, but i do have expedient on almost every slot, with a haste build i can get roughly 70% base haste, 81 with food buff if drop a trinket for another haste one.

But it all depends on the level even in 15's things can die inodrinately fast coupled with tanks not being on the same page if you're used to pulling a certain way, if you have a tank and the pulls line up with your cooldowns it's much easier to hit higher numbers as boomie

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    I've found haste to be pretty decent, but i do have expedient on almost every slot, with a haste build i can get roughly 70% base haste, 81 with food buff if drop a trinket for another haste one.

But it all depends on the level even in 15's things can die inodrinately fast coupled with tanks not being on the same page if you're used to pulling a certain way, if you have a tank and the pulls line up with your cooldowns it's much easier to hit higher numbers as boomie
    70% base haste?! Dang. I am 35%. How much corruption do you run with?

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    70% base haste?! Dang. I am 35%. How much corruption do you run with?
    Usually under 40.

Armory

Going to try a crit build when server 3 is on the vendor again.

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    Usually under 40.

Armory

Going to try a crit build when server 3 is on the vendor again.
    What kind of dps do you pull, if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    What kind of dps do you pull, if you don't mind me asking?
    All depends on a few factors wether you change your essences for optimal aoe, group composition whether you have scrolls to make up for lack of certain buffs, aswell as affixes etc.

But generall anywhere from low end 55k overall to high end being 80k+ overall.

Haste is good but even with very high haste theres the potential for other builds to outshine it.

If you can an extra 30% dps from having your highest haste build, you could potentially have a much greater high end threshold with a very heavy crit build.

The obsidian claw trinket also synergises very very well with high haste expedient builds, with procs, minors, Ca and hero yo can push the damage from it to very high levels which can be great for burst. even without hero depending on the affix makeup it can outperform psyche shredder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Overall DPS om m+ depends more on how the tank pulls than what class you play. I've done anything from 80k overall to 120k overall whenever I was forced to play ranged in keys. Bigger pulls means more overall.
    Hi

With food I can get 37% haste, clearly way too low. I need to look at stacking more of it. My itemisation needs to be better.

Moonkin was ruined after mop, I love balance but I've always played it hoping they would make it great again, but I'm not playing it in shadowlands

Here is some of my latest take.

I started playing over 40 corruption. And it actually turned out to be so rare, to get killed by own corruption, I am now running just bellow 60.
    I was skeptical at beginning. But usually it takes one regrowth, with severe stack, heal crits are pretty neat. I usually heal myself that the cast come just after i got hit by thing from beyond, so really trying not to put any stress on healer. In worst case scenarios swiftmend and heal pot, barkskin or typhoon and leap back. When I am certain it's safe I ignore it completely and continue DPS.

Doing pretty well on meter. Began to actually beat some players and take #1 dps here and there. Now obviously, I won't beat equal gear and skill meta classes. But I no longer have to feel completely ashamed.

Stacked Severe (65%-70% crit chance overall), 24% Expedient, 40 corruption worth Honed Mind (experiment till something else come up). Bloodsoaked for severe stack, purification protocol seem to give me nice results (no pvp essence here pepe) LVL 20 keys

Overall, when there is some huge AOE pack, like ToS or King Rest blops, you don't stand a chance to compete. Druid must be like only class that doesn't have any aoe blaster buttons.

I would really like to try stack Expedient and Honed Mind with Masterfull for fun, if i get enough spare echoes. I know it won't scale Streaking Stars, but besides that, all top dps abilities are affected by mastery, especially when talking about dots (probably your best AoE). It might be possible to stack like maybe 150% bonus dmg from mastery. But that's just something fun to try out, sadly it takes quiet a bit farm without scraping corruptions on the thicc gear I collected.