Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Thanks OP, I subscribed to his channel thanks to you.

Just what he needs, more publicity...
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Milfshaked View Post
    Ever looked at a mirror?
    Does that somehow overturn the basic fact that the baby face is a raging idiot, who bashes everything for the sake of it, without a point?

nice mmo-c account heels
    thinly veiled high elf thread

lol, his stuff is kinda hilarous. Fun to watch while eating and laughing

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Just what he needs, more publicity...
    /s

Does that somehow overturn the basic fact that the baby face is a raging idiot, who bashes everything for the sake of it, without a point?
    Well.. he doesn't bash EVERYTHING, and it honestly threw me off.

The Patient
    there's a big market for people that want to go online and hear their own ignorant, shitty takes through the voice of someone else for validation. Luckily I can just select the "Don't recommend channel" button youtube so graciously provides and I literally never have to be reminded of this guys existence ever again.

Until now, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Well.. he doesn't bash EVERYTHING, and it honestly threw me off.
    What was the saying? Exception only proves the rule?
    I mean, his videos in general, what are they like of not a bashfest of rage?

unsubbed after he quit the game. he doesnt know anything. i doubt he can go to a sandwich shop without complaining

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    considering his views on women he probably keeps her chained up in the kitchen somewhere.
    Well that is where they belong so...

One thing is for sure... he certainly isn't missing any meals.
    "Brevity is the sole of wit." -Abraham Lincoln, 1892

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    Look at how much he can whine and complain about now. Where would we all be if not for his accurate, well researched news and white board? He is truly an oracle in a sea of garbage. He is like the only person whom I can agree with. I love that every video he uploads is that he complains so I can relate to someone who is as sad and as angry as I am inside.

Just kidding. What a manchild. I cant for the life of me understand how someone can dedicate their entire life to being angry. I pray for his wife, she must be ashamed to be married to such a fucking loser

Who even watches him?
    -> Hates a youtuber ending his tirade with "who watches him?".

-> Gives him free advertisement on MMOC.

Something doesn't add here, bud.

Besides, I watch Heelvs from time to time, out of pure comedic value
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuser
    we created a story structure for Sylvanas that, on the surface, echoed many broad strokes of the road Garrosh took (...). These parallels were intentional. But it's within the nuance that we sought to show the story grow and change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    BFA was about as nuanced as a golf club to the testicles/ovaries.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Whats up with people being so triggered by this guy as of late?
    Youtube sends notifications about his videos all the time, even tho im not watching his videos. Just seeing his thumbnail makes me angry af since his content is about whining, sharing hate and triggering.

Finally, someone speaks the truth about that idiotic buffoon with a microphone and a plethora of bad jokes.

No special opinion on him - but I do say that certain youtubers, as awesome they might be....can throw me off the way they present their vids.

I love Mr Plinkett...but I know people who just can't stand him for an entire episode because of the voice. Then there is stuff like the "Top 5 scariest ...." - and I enjoy some presenters more than others...same for whatculture or such. Shallow maybe, but if a voice grates my nerves like nails on chalkboard..I am out.

In the case of this guy...meh..not a big fan of the RL pic in pic insert...but I can still listen to what he says and decide if I agree or not

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    Youtube sends notifications about his videos all the time, even tho im not watching his videos. Just seeing his thumbnail makes me angry af since his content is about whining, sharing hate and triggering.
    On the 3 vertical dots below the recommended vid you can click "not interested". But you probably knew that...so...meh...too bad that you still get his stuff recommended.

Who watches him? Everyone who isn't a total shill for any of the franchises or companies he criticizes

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    No special opinion on him - but I do say that certain youtubers, as awesome they might be....can throw me off the way they present their vids.

I love Mr Plinkett...but I know people who just can't stand him for an entire episode because of the voice. Then there is stuff like the "Top 5 scariest ...." - and I enjoy some presenters more than others...same for whatculture or such. Shallow maybe, but if a voice grates my nerves like nails on chalkboard..I am out.

In the case of this guy...meh..not a big fan of the RL pic in pic insert...but I can still listen to what he says and decide if I agree or not

- - - Updated - - -

On the 3 vertical dots below the recommended vid you can click "not interested". But you probably knew that...so...meh...too bad that you still get his stuff recommended.
    MrPlinkett is an obvious caricature. Heelvsbabyface is a fat manchild whose entire channel is built off the fact that he's a fat manchild.
    "Brevity is the sole of wit." -Abraham Lincoln, 1892

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    Who even watches him?
    Is this a trick question? You, obviously.

I'm wondering how long it will take befor the Internet realises what Hollywood did long ago.

"there's no such thing as bad publicity"

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Whats up with people being so triggered by this guy as of late?
    A lot of Blizzard White Knights defending the company. They aren't correct, but they're very vocal. Every baffling decision Blizz makes is just "business"

The ultimate incarnation of the man-child, lmao.

How pathetic do you have to be to listen to these rants? They are neither objective nor is a YT video/comment section a good format for any discussion about anything more complex than a slice of bread.

Eh, if you polarize anything nowadays idiots will flock to it and you can make money, so this guy is actually kinda smart.. hilarious.
    Last edited by Caprias; 2020-02-04 at 05:47 PM.