Thread: Salty pixi

Salty pixi

So i just had my louch with tea and played a standard game with my shaman galakrond crap deck and i am no pro or a high ranked,always around 15ish and never payed a cent to blizz and crafted my cards and packs from arena dusts.A f2p player.

Opponent was a lock demon galakrond,anyway i stopmped fair and didnt even play my galak and won the match .So this guy named *redacted* added me in bnet, i accept him and he starts asking me how much did i pay on goldens(bruh i had 3 golden),a low rank,"i bet u play all day"(wat).I explained to him that i dont and have never payed bliz in HS and dont care that i am low ranked.He didnt belive me which doesnt mater anyway,

This was a message to you *redacted*,there are rly ppl playing this game with f2p and not tryharding, and if it maters for some reason yes you lost to a 15th rank f2p player .
    Last edited by Colmadero; 2020-02-05 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Naming and shaming is not allowed.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    you care way too much about what some scrub uses as a scape goat for his loss. He doesn't care what you have to say. none of it is about you.

You get this shit in fighting games all the time after a win.

"wow, way to play cheap. no skill at all"
    "you must have no life"
    "omfg spam the same move hope you realize you suck even if u won"

These are fractured human beings with such fragile emotional states that they cannot accept being beaten and make up arbitrary unwritten rules so they can rest well knowing it wasn't actually their own fault that they lost.

They deserve pity, not a response.
    Last edited by Beastiel; 2020-02-05 at 12:44 PM.

I forget too sometimes that a lot of people playing these games are very young (under 20).
    Some of them, old or young always want to find a reason to hate you for to make them feel better.

There must be some no-life-excuse as to why they lost, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post
    I forget too sometimes that a lot of people playing these games are very young (under 20).
    Some of them, old or young always want to find a reason to hate you for to make them feel better.

There must be some no-life-excuse as to why they lost, right?
    this, i remember a few years ago, i was playing one of the halos ( i think) and my ex walked in after work, she asked me to stop after my game as she needed to tell me something. fair enough. during the match someone started bm ing everyone and for some reason it made me angry so istarted arguing back.

about 2 mins later the game finished, she hugged me and said you realise you were just arguing with a 12 year old?

muted everyone ever since excpet friends lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Naming and shaming is not allowed in these forums. Also I don't think any kind of productive/constructive discussion will come out of this topic.

CLOSED.