Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Asmongold and animal cruelty

Honestly, who throws a live animal in the garbage and just leaves it there to rot?

Why Asmongold of WoW streamer fame, that's who. It's gross enough having a live animal crawl around in your garbage in the first place, but when you catch a rodent - you either dispatch it humanely or you let it go somewhere. I mean, deliberately starving a creature is bad enough, but given enough trash, it could always climb up, jump out and escape. Silly, silly man.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess what ever...

No one cares about him..

Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    Silly, silly man.
    And despite all your words, the attention seeker still gets the attention. Why?

Because you're the silly one for watching his stuff AND advertising for him for free.

Literally obsessed

Clickbait much, free advertisement for him again.

Rodents are rodents, carriers of diseases like no others, i like animals more than i like human beings but a wild mouse/rat is simply not worth the effort, luckily where i live we dont have this problem.

Making sure you dont get infected isnt animal cruelty, and if you are so annoyed but why he did, the rat looks perfectly alive, he can relocate it after the usual "public outlash" of internet kids with an opinion.

Is this true or is this some kind of set up? Could very well be someone's pet, just to get views because apparently animal abuse does that on Twitter for some reason.

If it is true, then this sort of person is not wired properly... thinks that casual cruelty to animals is somehow funny? Anyway, hope it backfires on him.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I don't keep up with streamers much, but isn't Asmongold the guy who has shown pictures with mountains of trash around his desk? I mean, I'm not surprised he has a rodent problem.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post

Rodents are rodents, carriers of diseases like no others, i like animals more than i like human beings but a wild mouse/rat is simply not worth the effort, luckily where i live we dont have this problem.

Making sure you dont get infected isnt animal cruelty, and if you are so annoyed but why he did, the rat looks perfectly alive, he can relocate it after the usual "public outlash" of internet kids with an opinion.
    "I like animals more than human beings but leaving an animal in a bin to starve to death is not animal cruelty" is basically what you're saying. Lol. Cut the BS here. No one who likes animals would say this.

So how does dropping a live animal into your bin where it'll eventually die and decompose fit in with your "don't get infected" nonsense? There are more humane ways to get rid of rodents in your home, this is just unnecessary cruelty. So much for "liking animals"...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    so do you gonna ban pest control job to becaus they kill rats with poison gas?
    holy outrage leech batman
    Please, what he's doing is not pest control. It'd be the same as me catching a fox for trying to eat my chickens, but leaving it in the cage to eventually die of dehydration. That's just sadism at this point. It's sad that people like you are so disconnected from reality.

Also, the gas they use is either carbon monoxide, or frozen CO2 (dry ice)... both painless and put the animal to sleep. Pest controllers don't have much of a choice if they have to use chemical controls... but if you have captured an animal on your own, you've plenty of choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    I don't keep up with streamers much, but isn't Asmongold the guy who has shown pictures with mountains of trash around his desk? I mean, I'm not surprised he has a rodent problem.
    Probably 95% of the houses in the world have some kind of a pest problem. Are you surprised a guy living in an old ass home in some ghetto area has rodent problems?

And this has what to do with WoW?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Rats issue eh?

Maybe do some house cleaning once a week and take a shower each day.

An argument could be made that the rat was just given a really large food source and free transportation to the dump where it will meet up with many others like it.

It's not even a rat, it's a tiny field mouse. I caught one that managed to get in the house via the garage a few weeks ago, caught him in one of those tip traps and let him out by the creek some blocks away. Turns out there was a gap under the door that was fixed and no issues since then. I didn't throw the little guy into the bin and let him starve because I'm not a psychopath lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    ah so he should call pest control so they "humanly" gift bomb away and smash the rats with rat traps painless and peacefull
    gotcha bro, must be a good view from the ivory first world tower
    I'm sorry but what are you talking about?

When you have trapped an animal in a container, trap or whatever - you're in full control of its fate. It is at your mercy. Causing it undue suffering is absolutely repulsive and even illegal in some parts of the world. It isn't any "ivory tower", it's acting like a decent human being. That is, being civilised and not torturing something that's under your power. Find it very sad that I have to explain something so simple and obvious to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    Holy crap and I thought my room was bad. That dude is at least a class 3 (possibly 4) trash hoarder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isnt that a mouse, not a rat?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Isnt that a mouse, not a rat?
    Yeah, it's a mouse. No way that's a rat. I've pet rats and they have elongated faces. Tail is a lot thicker and meaty too, ears are a little more pointy.

When I catch a rat or a mouse, I just bash it with a shovel.

man up and just kill it. i get that they are pests but still just take the extra 30 seconds it takes to spare them starvation/garbage compactor.

Hardly surprising given the state of that neckbeard virgin's house.

Even his girlfriend* couldn't fake tolerating living with him more than a few weeks.

* streamer thot who was desperate for exposure.