Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Tailoring still is a good option in my opinion.

Personally, I raised a lot of money just from fishing. There are tons of detailed videos on YouTube about how to do it. They helped me a lot and I learned from them. You can check it out yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by MrZhdens View Post
    Skinning + herbalism. You just run around, pick up stuff and sell it on the market. At least, it worked for me.
    i do that too

Blogging is best Profession to Carry as you will be your own boss.

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    Herbalism is definitely a good one. Jewel crafting I’ve heard is pretty useful too
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Selling raw herbs and ores, and flasks might be the only constant way of getting some money throughout the expansions.

Ion quitting is the only way of making professions profitable again mate.
    The entire "hating in ion" meme is getting old now. You do know that he does not have that much power. He has to do what he is told.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    The entire "hating in ion" meme is getting old now. You do know that he does not have that much power. He has to do what he is told.
    wrong,ion is lead game dev,he aproves all the bad ideas,or do you actualy think some random corporate executives in suits that never touched a game in their lives tell the GAME DEVELOPER how to develop the game?lol

also op:dont bother just find a boosting comunity,far more gold and far easier and less time consuming

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    wrong,ion is lead game dev,he aproves all the bad ideas,or do you actualy think some random corporate executives in suits that never touched a game in their lives tell the GAME DEVELOPER how to develop the game?lol

also op:dont bother just find a boosting comunity,far more gold and far easier and less time consuming
    Or you could visit his website since he was just another advertising account who hasn't posted since January. It's hard to know if I'm just overly suspicious of new accounts or you people aren't suspicious enough.

i think these are the best professions for making money
    Engineering: Engineers are in high demand across a wide range of industries, and they typically earn high salaries. In fact, engineering jobs are some of the most well-paid positions in the workforce. If you're looking to make a lot of money, then pursuing a career in engineering is a great option. While there is a lot of competition for jobs in this field, engineers with the right skills and experience can command very high salaries. So if you're looking to build a prosperous career, consider becoming an engineer.
    Investment banking: Investment bankers typically earn six-figure salaries, and the top performers can earn millions of dollars per year.