Question /M+/ Profiles for Method Dungeon Tools?

Greetings,

I've been looking for some time now on Google, but I can't seem to find a place which contains MDT profile strings for importing. Is there really no such thing? I would really be surprised if yes...

https://wago.io/mdt

This was the best I could find, but I haven't tinkered with it much to see.

Though looking at it now it seems to have the Season 4 Weekly affixes wrong since this week is Sanguine/Quaking instead of Sanguine/Necrotic or Sanguine/Grievous
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2020-02-07 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    https://wago.io/mdt

This was the best I could find, but I haven't tinkered with it much to see.

Though looking at it now it seems to have the Season 4 Weekly affixes wrong since this week is Sanguine/Quaking instead of Sanguine/Necrotic or Sanguine/Grievous
    This is exactly what I was lookinh for. Though I can't quite orientate and navigate properly yet. It also has a browser version of MDT, it's perfect.

But yeah, why are the affixes different? What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    This is exactly what I was lookinh for. Though I can't quite orientate and navigate properly yet. It also has a browser version of MDT, it's perfect.

But yeah, why are the affixes different? What gives?
    It looks like the affixes are going by old season because if you click Week 6 it takes you to "Teeming, Quaking, Fortified, Reaping"

But yeah I'm not fond of the navigation itself.

What I did though was click in the "Search Wago" bar and typed in: Type: MDT Tag: "Fortified, Sanguine, Quaking, Awakened"

Then that took me to a page that fit some of them. Looks like only one added for this week though. I'm new to tanking M+ and did Temple +5 last night and it felt like a nightmare with narrow rooms for sanguine, knockbacks and it didn't help our hunter pulled extra packs a few times. So was hoping to look at some existing ones to see if they might have any better suggestions on routes to run.

It looks like the affixes are going by old season because if you click Week 6 it takes you to "Teeming, Quaking, Fortified, Reaping"

But yeah I'm not fond of the navigation itself.

What I did though was click in the "Search Wago" bar and typed in: Type: MDT Tag: "Fortified, Sanguine, Quaking, Awakened"

Then that took me to a page that fit some of them. Looks like only one added for this week though. I'm new to tanking M+ and did Temple +5 last night and it felt like a nightmare with narrow rooms for sanguine, knockbacks and it didn't help our hunter pulled extra packs a few times. So was hoping to look at some existing ones to see if they might have any better suggestions on routes to run.
    Don't worry, Sanguine is an awful mechanic designed by Satan himself. You picked a bad week to start tanking. ._.

Does anyone know if the patrol path of the Aerial Oppression Unit in Junkyard M+ on a fixed rotation each week? I know certain dungeons are to reduced RNG on the map scheme.

I noticed one week it went Gunker -> Trixie & Naeno -> King Gobbamak and then week when I ran a friend through heroic it went Trixie & Naeno -> King Gobbamak -> Gunker. I figure ideally in M+ you don't want to make any boss "Hard Mode" since there is no advantage to it other than increasing the time on the run.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Don't worry, Sanguine is an awful mechanic designed by Satan himself. You picked a bad week to start tanking. ._.
    Well I mean it's not my first week per say. I started about two weeks ago right when the season started and probably should've tried pushing more then. But last two weeks did a +6 and this week was +5 temple. Sanguine isn't too bad, just the problem I had was narrow stairways so had to kite around to a more open space. Then on top of that Temple has hunters that don't move unless you knock them out and our boomkin was a bit slow on it or pushed it into another pool. Then our hunter decided to pull other packs. So I figured it was just a crap dungeon to start with.

I was thinking Junkyard would probably be the best for Sanguine/Quaking because of all the open space with the only one having trouble being Gunker.

Bursting last week wasn't too bad. I just didn't feel confident with Necrotic and bursting.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2020-02-09 at 03:53 AM.

Does anyone know if the patrol path of the Aerial Oppression Unit in Junkyard M+ on a fixed rotation each week? I know certain dungeons are to reduced RNG on the map scheme.

I noticed one week it went Gunker -> Trixie & Naeno -> King Gobbamak and then week when I ran a friend through heroic it went Trixie & Naeno -> King Gobbamak -> Gunker. I figure ideally in M+ you don't want to make any boss "Hard Mode" since there is no advantage to it other than increasing the time on the run.

Well I mean it's not my first week per say. I started about two weeks ago right when the season started and probably should've tried pushing more then. But last two weeks did a +6 and this week was +5 temple. Sanguine isn't too bad, just the problem I had was narrow stairways so had to kite around to a more open space. Then on top of that Temple has hunters that don't move unless you knock them out and our boomkin was a bit slow on it or pushed it into another pool. Then our hunter decided to pull other packs. So I figured it was just a crap dungeon to start with.

I was thinking Junkyard would probably be the best for Sanguine/Quaking because of all the open space with the only one having trouble being Gunker.

Bursting last week wasn't too bad. I just didn't feel confident with Necrotic and bursting.
    Sanguine is okish to me, but I'm a DK so it's easier for me to manage. Necrotic+Bursting was much more frustrating last week. Especially in +10 and higher. Freaking dps whores just can't hit the breaks...

Anyway, this wago website that you found really is what I was looking for. But yeah, it's outdated and nobody's using it. I just find it very surprising there isn't already a well established place for routes and profiles, tinkering and whatnot.

Theres usually a route published on raider io - link to one i found from s3, dunno how good it is tho and if its still posted - im not using raider io or doing much of m+ this expansion myself tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    Theres usually a route published on raider io - link to one i found from s3, dunno how good it is tho and if its still posted - im not using raider io or doing much of m+ this expansion myself tbh
    This is exactly what I am looking for.

But it's very strange. The article states S3 and the affixes are wrong. But in the same time, it was posted just a month ago, and the runs actually do include Awakening mobs and skips.

Edit:

Actually, when I had a 2nd quick look, maybe the maps are updated (with the awakening stuff) but not the routes themselves. Still got no explanation as to why the posting of the articla states "a month ago" though.
    Last edited by Greengrim; 2020-02-12 at 03:09 PM.

So not sure if you are interested, but figured we could share profiles here and get feedback or if others want to use.

Here's the one I made for a Shrine of the Storm +10 run I just did. If anyone has any suggestions on improvement let me know. It was the best I could see.

Code:
    !vMvZ2TXUn4NME6QOlj4)l792B6jDHAAv6IUzow2AKTAK14knkozJF2l(HCihNj(EYjjYJagc8Hpaccg3P7(u3Mh3D43pT92J976UTBZDdhho)XTh7hh7)WP9d0BS964WVrYpC6(UF9vVZUV2Tw3n2TzS)R4NBEaFR(xU5xhoEzS)8V87F9PJdx6)L)c7iYA7p33)WWXD)9b8fzFEB)9xpCKmoAPj9zZ(CF)N7w762C9WUUn3)51)2)8Vb6VC9)1T5lBpETNm5DxpFU)04hVE8y3AtAsWMRyy9L(JSDpFy)4)y)l9JxW1Gwe)q71G1sM4Y0RcDB(A379ET2dUOtRTjN31T)Dwhf6No1F34HHtSrycCC7577h5fwv)Ht76zMzZLHRNVRxIgmE(w37FxWQ1AJZdQqm6J2SXFy4X(wipYaeri5fADoxkAdGrHGYzTL1HW1PTQKY5PpvrhqASzdawtXarVjzubJ2B1wDmvnG1dbJtJR2f0Gln3a6Ib8HO3g1rBYe1otSAaFieuwlyCKDmUIb4GoNp(RxpDFpYnCntKkz6FKs7ynWL(JcXj0kLfX19eMrRenx31TbG4Taq8T8QAn98ATcxf(d8rl(dlLIxN6w7XVyOibILfWGQS(QmUMO8IJKz(ed(zUDK8YpgmEgladfdJebiowvG)BK)BgfKtylkOqwDr(pNbvC8QH6Jz2HfTyO4A5GwjRNi1wMZTOr8lWhgyozhw4De(DKaFdkKQUcJKM5FFH(zlB)E0mrBqs4TaZAObiAdeEd8m3zum5z8m7HaMOmJrypJvOoSqMPpJULCISXtc6t)GqJdgNK7IsYtjjWiddRKDTaddCZczwBGHH1NHrolAZv2MG4tu3NM4TCbIEgX5xmvPxAJuyEQsdVr9TwQh1cVQDYMTyHhM2kbLVzYgDPnnsumpaMwOEE8az7yFdWjpVgKobGwaxonPLKNzM5JnOSwyTqzEfRMzOmMn(I7b0VIydZqqOfasDIVMB1LT(lbMj3BBRkLqQ2MRqzXLO(xT)uNAlOKT9tajUyTeKv)Pz5Px1XyoXgK88c2R07TSUCsdwQEDcxZyqX258b8w1W0ECq2XBKD6wozrjbQPaX7sJvq6Scf0yMrs6zKuAzs6TQxnZ6oqnIS8wCU7GaeRezwqAsvaI7nSk1jbKwigPZHvAe5KwpKvtSvDQsphXQurmf61kdz)w5BleEl1x3OMxBblwa6NkUKEPRZDET58QUuwlnUcnfu1nGM2Ymi2ux8d9xPdMURDCbdtp0ud(oPbqfazxYH13z2WekxOfwEhyUrqD(d5Tl13SpeAWkTUm5KwUMuqLroV3ekLcmP5M5XLlcnlTBqNwa5QfGy59C5GzPo5gZ8uUHlBMIoTR4MfNI5vdYqN5PY)lNPOeJwYICUkLfLTnjIvnRm4hqgZphWoBjC3RVBJf9UTjlqswLHlKIwqIiQRcHKCdKCbUmkkuISOa9CJyEGekeOMpA5ilHYYHLPWQlDkd8Qo5ML2scnh7ToZJcnAfiLhZjdKGGJOaJugXkjSytKZnu8rlGJKmjWjKK4doccIDJcaYdMLjTm)aYjGs1bKBbmYBlwiyCVrvkFekyFfNS0mAGV5LMggLVVYUd73F4URhh)gh2BgU9)I3oPEtKDYtVpOmGh8(Kn5T4TVKl9GiIUJNsL86qWcALnW3usiDUO7x570s3y9LBgFO)cEL5XNhE5MB73pCg)Y94TJV)LBoCAef(0W5XThxri7eUskaBrH3a41j9E82HjWGn8BqrmPdoWeTE8Qz(GCFT)qu88dhoIp)82dJmmqmHqB4YLxU5F9XwCyAWXA5yv9k9RDW(OsTFpxf8UiLBP1U5OSSnifUI7pS5DAiTIjjuiSIo3JeAGv8eZfH(QWajurlpYc9R42IfHuURivtUshj7RzFz1RuC17KyBJyYD6Wkzhij2TYY1YtIJnIjxQ9RKDgK4eHoqxfdnIzxYleyx6meabxvSVrm7sl)i7sxKnyAsSrvfB0vXSl9AYLgtvSTrStelNUqI9RaUfYK4yJ40Kyl7YGIOkRUkgAeBQIzxgSCgT6sRVrCnkTSldjYL2Au6uvXo9ev5yxgnKbDvI1zBe7Msdo2LXa5sxOko2iojPyQxc7YeWpRRIHgX5YhAAn2LjMQ8UQyFJy2LjQ8XtUeumv5ttIdQQ4aV5qtlmaSydxZBQITnI5nigk4dEwCGOTqOko2iM3K4OhJSl1Ak4J6QyOrm7sEVzKDjsY0z1UQyFJyYLgdVRKDPeAX0K4KQkorU0eOWjXUe36spBQITnIjxA5EmjFJ4qvCSrm5sRDfF6LQkxR0nkGwfKBTrP5rXV8xCnk8Tkix7aUnGscxPBIkvvOvnk4oroR8SWYwPdLPrHTvb5ChtUATW0Qv8rXHgfXwfSZ5IBnOY5D(qBDJcOvHrmfpjqPUIhqX1OW3Qi7CEmAEhukjMkvvinNYkm5iNIjP9usIwJPrHTvHRsjslQKs(sOrrSvb7CJ0qNDE0Zuc3NQOaAvyKef)S03aK3Y1OW3QiNZjsm3UkYy3MQkYnSefChlNuXiTSc8Uwn3ZQOW2QGl4sIcPtPsozk0Oi2QijLO0ZsRlVKd4ExffqRcUAxY)Y5cKD5(xff(wfSZLcoVCCKx(sQQiOAueYB1OvZTXW4NTl3hROW2QGDUHryqo8vWo3lROi2QGDUMz6OCaSuIY9ZkkGwfSZL9krzkJeN14EAff(wfCxTeVDoktB4yNl91efjvJIsNnEEy25gnJ9sVnwHTvb5CJK)52B5bI0PqJIyRc25C(h4oC4oXv5HNT)0dNfwy4mzYJQl5JcItdNvDN7N1DQf8gByyYWRRh8yZqipsVVDcyxcp6X6aRkgIEi0mbSlfWDLgFmaQObj1)WjGFC42l1bX3jdIpCB)Xdx(C7SVHweqtEh94OkGd7w7Y)QzyeeTrRn6WDfrRdVvWBIGdxM81l3SD)ypo492Z9BXRcGAU7y)2ZRE5MxU5JN733F(82Bp(TkwLj0PxC3a9lH72(72ELcPVnCfNMF40FE8LBo13VdFPXS5FE75D4cUC40D4lEyF(L3DOSS72E6LByRm2FSNUksljeNDrep2U37nbFcIPORjn4tg8ss4UViqzHyw1IKW5TxEaVb0vezTCFno7pHahv1cK0S7LH75Xoek8az6xwwQnBevbuwiAIrkBvZgqfi)NPaV)awvCoZ8iuiA9YHD4NYvIgFGthFOWB53Ju0YFx(8HNqchVk327WazaF9((JiVVDKR7OyA3ClTR)o2p0faN8oLTzmGR5u(fLeAZRX2742lJSteF2sv8)LL19oqe8bCMg6MIrfF7rtHRWXfm4vydGZfCHf5Q)nvAiiBQ6Hc3Niuj7LUm8y)ddpJr7ju2LhWAOxUbwzu)jHgpmJ9O11ePcBV)8WJyKCU)lhgUErk1BIj6pD)))
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2020-02-18 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    This is exactly what I am looking for.

But it's very strange. The article states S3 and the affixes are wrong. But in the same time, it was posted just a month ago, and the runs actually do include Awakening mobs and skips.

Edit:

Actually, when I had a 2nd quick look, maybe the maps are updated (with the awakening stuff) but not the routes themselves. Still got no explanation as to why the posting of the articla states "a month ago" though.
    Dratnos is involved with the world first race and mdi and what not, once he's done, he'll resume his weekley rout on raider io for every dungeon.

I assume this will happen next US reset.

- - - Updated - - -

You can also check out his youtube channel, where he explains skips and tricks in more detail

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa View Post
    Dratnos is involved with the world first race and mdi and what not, once he's done, he'll resume his weekley rout on raider io for every dungeon.

I assume this will happen next US reset.

- - - Updated - - -

You can also check out his youtube channel, where he explains skips and tricks in more detail
    Will most definitely check him out. Cheers for bringing him up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, you could try, if interested, poking around and building a route yourself. Try it out. It's actually fun.