Lightbulb PvP Talents - short end of the stick - suggested fixes!

On my outlaw rogue I had previously addressed how much weaker they are in BFA, namely in single target burst, but playing a few more alts has helped me realize part of the issue is our PvP talents SUCK. For example my WW monk has one that gives 30% haste whenever hitting a new target, which can be chained indefinitely for infinite bloodlust, vs our 15% haste only every roll the bones cast. Or the AoE havoc upgrade for destro locks, allowing for chaos bolt volleys that rival Doom Lord Kazzak. The ravine of difference between classes when in warmode is clear.

So here are my suggestions for comparable PvP talents for outlaw rogues:

Powerthirst 500 Hour Energy Drink: Adrenaline Rush is now a passive.

Killer Spree: Killing Spree now does triple damage, so you can actually kill things with it.

Bladed Fury: Blade Fury now does an additional 20% of weapon damage, and the cleave also hits your target.

edit: Probably should've stated a thread discussion topic. Do you agree our PvP talents suck? Do you have any better ideas? Are there any classes somehow more OP than the ones I've listed with the right PvP talents?
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2020-02-10 at 05:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

oh yeah, and give DH's perma meta
    and resto druids an honor talent that buffs yseras gift to a passive tranq that just spam casts

game fixed

on a serious note.
    no they nerfed alot of outlaw stuff for a reason, 400% crit on between the eyes in pvp is insane
    The spec just cant work in pvp in its current state

Quote Originally Posted by Rollatorklm View Post
    oh yeah, and give DH's perma meta
    and resto druids an honor talent that buffs yseras gift to a passive tranq that just spam casts

game fixed

on a serious note.
    no they nerfed alot of outlaw stuff for a reason, 400% crit on between the eyes in pvp is insane
    The spec just cant work in pvp in its current state
    Hardly worse than giving WW monks pvp talents like infinite bloodlust and fists of fury dealing 100% instead of 20% damage to non-main targets. I'm mainly speaking for their use in PvE warmode scenarios but in general my outlaw rogue does no damage in PvP. His only utility is still retaining all the CC utilities in order to make it so other people can kill enemies for me. My strongest cooldown, killing spree (2 min CD), does a laughable 20k damage. People have around 400-600k health. That's a frickin' problem.

What is this magic about outlaw being "insane in pvp"? Last I heard it was based off stacking one particular azerite trait which has long been nerfed to the ground.

Do I need to grab a DPS meter and show the difference between my monk and outlaw rogue killing things with and without warmode being on?
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2020-03-02 at 09:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

It's a mistake to roll outlaw in pvp as far as performance goes. Just roll assassination and you'll have a much easier time to kill stuff. Or if you want to be hipster, play sub. Outlaw's current design just makes it crap in pvp.