Poll: Worst final content patch?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I wouldn't even call that content. That was literally "you can do zones in different orders now if you have alts."
    Actually, I'm not quite sure why I didn't think of this part earlier, that was primarily to support the addition of Allied Races. Which were technically early-release BfA content. Again, though, I'm not disagreeing with your point - 3.3.5 and 7.3.5 are really the only two that you could really consider to have any real post-final raid content.

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    This may be hard for you to believe, but others do not share your enthusiasm for mandatory world content.

I just want to raid and do dungeons. All these daily chores just get in the way of that. Not only do I not consider it a positive that 8.3 has this world content, it is actively detrimental to my preferred way to play WoW.
    But worse than 4.3? Nyalotha is much better than Dragon Soul, and despite 8.3 not having a new dungeon, the dungeons that came in 4.3 were so horrifically bad that I don't even want to count them. Well of Eternity was the only one that had new areas, but even then it was still a massive chore to get through. So much Dragonblight... and it wasn't even a zone for that expansion...

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    WoD was very far from perfect, even if it did cater to players like myself fairly well.

The dungeons and raids were pretty awful, for starters.
    IMO the raids were the only good part of WoD, I thought Highmaul and Hellfire Citadel were pretty good, and I think Blackrock Foundry is one of the best raids of all time. It's just too bad everything outside of those raids sucked.
    Last edited by Not A Cat; 2020-02-09 at 05:53 AM.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Amount of countent does not matter when the vast majority of that content was just bad.
    Which seems to be a running theme with bfa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Which seems to be a running theme with bfa.
    You go out and kill things for daily quests. The daily quests give you rep. The rep gets you items and mounts and other stuff. There is a raid; in it you kill bosses that drop loot.

That has been pretty much every single WoW content patch since Sunwell.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I would choose 6.2 because of the Shityard, appexis dailies and it being WoD but Hellfire Citadel was one of the best raids in WoW history. 4.3 should never be chosen because it gave us TRANSMOG. 7.3 never because Legion is the best expansion ever released so far. 5.4 remains of one of my most favorite patches and if not the most balanced patch ever. 8.3 is very alt unfriendly yet it has a lot of PvE content but it deserves the spot for being so alt unfriendly and because of that shitty finale cinematic
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Cataclysm final patch. Dragon Soul was a huge letdown as a final raid.

Voted for 4.3 because I barely played 8.3, but based on everything I know it seems pretty bad.

If I were to rank them.
    7.3>3.3>5.4>2.3>6.2>8.3>4.3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I would choose 6.2 because of the Shityard, appexis dailies and it being WoD but Hellfire Citadel was one of the best raids in WoW history. 4.3 should never be chosen because it gave us TRANSMOG. 7.3 never because Legion is the best expansion ever released so far. 5.4 remains of one of my most favorite patches and if not the most balanced patch ever. 8.3 is very alt unfriendly yet it has a lot of PvE content but it deserves the spot for being so alt unfriendly and because of that shitty finale cinematic
    Shit I forgot about transmog. That offered a massive amount of replayability to all the content in the game.
    That alone puts it over 8.3
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.