Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Is it true over 30 guilds have cleared it already in under 2 hours? Am i missing something?
    It was always a quick raid tbh, even in Vanilla so It's not really surprising.

Honestly the best part of this is watching people from Apes frothing at the mouth telling everyone they're the best to mend their poor wounded ego.

The second best part is their fan drones doing it for them too

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Imagine being 30 and after sucking balls hard in elementary school you decide to go back to relive it again with 7 year old kids and going for "world first" solving 2+2. You already know the answer is 4 but you are making big deal of it. That's what classic is and its pathethic as fuck.
    You don't have to like the game, it doesn't mean you have to be a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Jesus...imagine being annoyed because ppl are being smartasses over something that isn't even the advertised "World first" in a race that is even easier than it was 15 years ago.

Glad to be annoying then. Everyone is striving for it anyhow.

Also thanks for that analogy @Einsz. I spit out my drink laughing.
    I'm not annoyed, I'm just pointing out the fact even you insufferable smartasses are aware of.

Though, that said, I do feel like 'smartass' is kind of too much of a compliment considering how many think they're clever for doing it. 'Dumbass' is probably a better word.
    Last edited by Segus1992; 2020-02-13 at 01:43 AM.

Herald of the Titans The Oblivion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Wasn't worlds first achieved years ago?
    classic didnt exist years ago

Yeah I am quite happy I didn't invest time in this. What a joke

Grats though, classic first BwL!
    Horde bad, smash monkey. Who is a good monkey? You are!

Wrath of The Bolvar too big for this forum. 10.0 confirmed?

Remember all the people who were like "lol all the Wrathbabies and Cata scrubs are gonna be in for a surprise with Classic" nonstop?

Vanilla WoW was never about the raiding. It was always about the journey and making friends.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    classic didnt exist years ago
    world of warcraft did and its the same game lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    You don't have to like the game, it doesn't mean you have to be a cunt.

I'm not annoyed, I'm just pointing out the fact even you insufferable smartasses are aware of.

Though, that said, I do feel like 'smartass' is kind of too much of a compliment considering how many think they're clever for doing it. 'Dumbass' is probably a better word.
    *Gets angry at others*
    *Sends inappropriate abuse at others*
    "I'm not annoyed..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    nope, clearly all those guilds clearing it logged on right at release just because. deff not because they were racing for first.
    It's not really worth the bragging rights though. It's like pushing your way to the front of the line at the slide that goes into the ballpit at McDonald's.

I typically argue against time elapsed from entrance of the instance as a difficulty barometer; but given how ludicrously farmed this content is, I think it's the only reasonable metric to actually determine the skill of the players completing the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Akasha64 View Post
    These people didn't have any idea what was happening on the private server scene TBH. They were judging it based on their memory of vanilla, which was very fallible and didn't take many things into consideration.
    People need to understand once and for all that vanilla wow wasn't hard and having pservers guilds that have been doing nothing else besides playing overtuned versions of the game for the past 5 years is completely overkill. Because if we're going to believe Blizzard(which I find no reason not to) that their numbers are accurate then 99% of all "blizzlike" pservers were mostly overtuned.

The game has been solved a long time

This shit is hilarious. Congrats to all the guilds clearing it in less than an hour!

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Wow you were basically right on the money
    i might've seen this race once or twice before with some of the same players lol

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    It won't be that simple, we don't know the values Blizzard uses in Classic. There have been rumors about BWL buffs.
    WOW SO BUFFED! Took 42 minutes to clear it lmfao.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    It's not really worth the bragging rights though. It's like pushing your way to the front of the line at the slide that goes into the ballpit at McDonald's.

I typically argue against time elapsed from entrance of the instance as a difficulty barometer; but given how ludicrously farmed this content is, I think it's the only reasonable metric to actually determine the skill of the players completing the content.
    But imagine being that guild that is suppose to be the best there is and has dominated for years and then coming 3rd because their players couldn't be assed logging in on time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    But imagine being that guild that is suppose to be the best there is and has dominated for years and then coming 3rd because their players couldn't be assed logging in on time.
    Just to be devil's advocate, but APES lost by literally 8 seconds. They're also technically 2nd because the first two tied for first. 8 seconds is nothing to a retail world first.

addons
    weakauras
    Lua Wall of Shame
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Remember all the people who were like "lol all the Wrathbabies and Cata scrubs are gonna be in for a surprise with Classic" nonstop?
    B... but... patch 1.12 exists! These BC/Wrath/Cata/MoP/WoD/Leg/BfA crybabies will never understand the true horrors of Vanilla raiding before the "nerf"!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    /shrug

Can't blame them. Garbage content deserves garbage motivation.

Vanilla hard lol lol
    All the new players had no idea how hardcore vanilla was lol lol

40min clear, hahahha, rofl

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
    Vanilla hard lol lol
    All the new players had no idea how hardcore vanilla was lol lol

40min clear, hahahha, rofl
    around 30 is the fastest actually. Just in this first lockout i mean.