Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    There must've been a stealth nerf to BWL. Or some kind of an exploit. I can't see a legit guild clearing the raid this fast. There is something else going on. Some kind of sabotage from a competitor?

Quote Originally Posted by Pohut View Post
    There must've been a stealth nerf to BWL. Or some kind of an exploit. I can't see a legit guild clearing the raid this fast. There is something else going on. Some kind of sabotage from a competitor?
    well played. Unless srs

Who knows these days, im sure there are big dollars involved with a world first.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    around 30 is the fastest actually. Just in this first lockout i mean.
    Perhaps we should begin measuring Classic raid difficulty by the length of time it takes to zone in and auto walk to the end of the instance.

Op is the biggest troll in history of these forums xd

“Days!!” To clear xd

I lold at comments in this thread.

And the guy stating that “classic was neverabout the raiding but about the journey” i almost died hahahahah xd

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    classic didnt exist years ago
    Then what game did I play on 2005? OH that's right classic wow! This content been ran hundreds of thousands of times. There's no worlds first when it's been ran that many times for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Xemioza View Post
    Op is the biggest troll in history of these forums xd

“Days!!” To clear xd

I lold at comments in this thread.

And the guy stating that “classic was neverabout the raiding but about the journey” i almost died hahahahah xd
    No kidding. Classic went from raiding was hard. No purples for slackers, You have to work now. To it's about the journey not the destination. The real game begins at max level.
    Last edited by Saninicus; 2020-02-13 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    It won't be that simple, we don't know the values Blizzard uses in Classic. There have been rumors about BWL buffs.
    NARRATOR: It was that simple

Herald of the Titans The Oblivion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Then what game did I play on 2005? OH that's right classic wow! This content been ran hundreds of thousands of times. There's no worlds first when it's been ran that many times for years.

No kidding. Classic went from raiding was hard. No purples for slackers, You have to work now. To it's about the journey not the destination. The real game begins at max level.
    you played world of warcraft. not world of warcraft: classic

this was literally the first completion of this raid within this game.
    Last edited by The Oblivion; 2020-02-13 at 03:03 AM.

Whoop de fucking do. It's still been ran hundreds of thousands of times for years.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    B... but... patch 1.12 exists! These BC/Wrath/Cata/MoP/WoD/Leg/BfA crybabies will never understand the true horrors of Vanilla raiding before the "nerf"!
    Uhh, your logic fails when you are ignoring the fact that the people who cleared are hardcore vanilla fanatics who have studied and number crunched how to complete content the fastest.

I highly doubt your standard group of players who say, started in retail would have been able to achieve such a feat.

I used this analogy before, but what you're doing is like me, someone who has never performed surgery, saying that surgery is easy because a trained surgeon can do it. Just because someone can do something doesn't mean *everyone* can.

Just because these people who have studied the game thoroughly and most of them have lots of experience clearing classic content can do BWL in less than an hour, does by no means mean the average player can do so. Nor does it mean the content is trivial or that people who said Classic was more difficult are incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by FanaticDreamer View Post
    Uhh, your logic fails when you are ignoring the fact that the people who cleared are hardcore vanilla fanatics who have studied and number crunched how to complete content the fastest.

I highly doubt your standard group of players who say, started in retail would have been able to achieve such a feat.

I used this analogy before, but what you're doing is like me, someone who has never performed surgery, saying that surgery is easy because a trained surgeon can do it. Just because someone can do something doesn't mean *everyone* can.

Just because these people who have studied the game thoroughly and most of them have lots of experience clearing classic content can do BWL in less than an hour, does by no means mean the average player can do so. Nor does it mean the content is trivial or that people who said Classic was more difficult are incorrect.
    Agree. This seems like a ploy by retail players and guild to make Classic seem easier than it is actually is. It is definitely harder than retail.

Dude, the raid has been out for less than 5 hours and there are at the time of me typing this 272 recorded 8/8 BWL clears on Warcraftlogs.com.

What are you smoking that it isn't a joke?

Nor does it mean the content is trivial or that people who said Classic was more difficult are incorrect.
    So you agree that classic raids are objectively more difficult than retail, and that the top players in retail would have a tough time clearing BWL in 1 hour?

Because reading your post, it absolutely seems that is what you are saying, but you are not willing to commit to it, so instead you use vague language like "the people who say these things are not wrong" - which just feels like a REALLY soft way of saying "this is what i believe"
    Last edited by arkanon; 2020-02-13 at 03:53 AM.

Agree. This seems like a ploy by retail players and guild to make Classic seem easier than it is actually is. It is definitely harder than retail.
    You can ´t be serious ...

Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    You can ´t be serious ...
    Some groups are already clearing with 30-35 players.

Mythic raids are much more difficult than anything in Vanilla. There are really only like 4-5 tough fights in classic and all but 1 are in Naxx. I don't think any of these top classic guilds would compete with Method or Limit in retail. I could be wrong though, they are good players but they are doing it against bosses with 15 years of experience and knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Daara View Post
    Mythic raids are much more difficult than anything in Vanilla. There are really only like 4-5 tough fights in classic and all but 1 are in Naxx. I don't think any of these top classic guilds would compete with Method or Limit in retail. I could be wrong though, they are good players but they are doing it against bosses with 15 years of experience and knowledge.
    Mythic zero dungeons are more difficult than anything in vanilla.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Completing a raid in an easier patch with better gear than was available then isn't really noteworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Completing a raid in an easier patch with better gear than was available then isn't really noteworthy.
    It's noteworthy to the people playing the same game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

no, there wasn't any stealth nerf, vanilla just casual, that's it