Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ...
23
31
32
33
34
35
... LastLast
  1. #641
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    That's not a concrete rule. It's why I said "technically". Since the world first race isn't an actual sanctioned contest and there are no rules, I declare APES to be second. Now, we just need one of those 1/2/3 winner stands large enough to hold two guilds on the 1st spot.
    Juts a heads up, and mile off topic, but the use of the word technically, technically means the opposite of that . It's used to imply precise facts.

  2. #642
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalName View Post
    It wasn't? It was to everyone who actually plays classic at any reputable level.
    Yeah. As soon as apes lost it became a speed contest. The best classic guild in the world with years of training and weeks of exploiting classic got rolled. They must be gutted. I know I would be if I spent all that time preparing and cheating only to come third.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  3. #643
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Speedrunning never been a thing in World of Warcraft.
    Except in Classic where world firsts were done like 15 fucking years ago.

  4. #644
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    What is there to be embarassed about? Starting 7 mins late and finishing seconds after guilds who managed to zone in immediately?

    Are we supposed to be embarrassed about the fact that we're the best?
    3rd best evidently. Starting late might be the reason you lost but the L is still yours to hold.

    Imagine preparing for a decade on private servers and losing. And not just losing, but losing over some amateur shit like not being able to start on time. Big yikes.

  5. #645
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    How fast did your guild kill nef?
    I don't know the time but my pve server terribad guild have cleared it twice. I'm going with the third team. The team with retards who still run around with ...of the... type greens. It'll take us 3 hours.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    They're gonna move the goalposts to Burning Crusade. There are people that unironically think that Sunwell Kil'jaeden is harder than pre-nerf ToS mythic Kil'jaeden.

    - - - Updated - - -



    No nothing dropped for me, and yeah we had a couple dumb wipes on trash.
    There are some people that think BC KJ is harder than LFR KJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  6. #646
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Talking about open world difficulty in WoW is like arguing about if tomatoes or strawberries are more difficult to eat. Yikes.
    ???

    In Classic there was actually danger in open world. They nerfed a lot of the difficulty over time.



    You can choose to deny this to suit your narrative if you want.

  7. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHorner View Post
    Our guild couldn't beat Flamegor the damage on the tanks was pretty insane.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Go ahead and do the same. My guild is above casual, and we couldn't get past the 4th boss


    Retail babies have some serious mental problems. Surely you can clear the raid in 42 minutes if you have a super optimal raid comp and gear, but that's not the case for most people. We clear MC in an hour and a half, and couldn't get past the 4th boss last night, in 3 hours. We're having fun while you complain here.

    kisses
    Were your tanks naked? Were you trying a new Strat where mages were the tanks?

    Omg. I'm afraid to say it but if you're wiping on that boss you most definetly are casual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  8. #648
    Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    That would be an analogous situation if over the last 12+ years Dark Souls 1 could not be played legally, and you had all the old Dark Souls 1 players yelling at the top of their lungs for a decade about how ever boss in DS1 in the base game is harder than Slave Knight Gale on NG+6.
    What you say makes absolutely no sense. Please don't try to spin what i said in some twisted direction.

  9. #649
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Yeah. As soon as apes lost it became a speed contest. The best classic guild in the world with years of training and weeks of exploiting classic got rolled. They must be gutted. I know I would be if I spent all that time preparing and cheating only to come third.
    Losing is perfectly fine - sure, a little embarrassing to prepare for a decade and then get crushed, but the really cringe part is the excuses - its just uncomfortable to read.

  10. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Losing is perfectly fine - sure, a little embarrassing to prepare for a decade and then get crushed, but the really cringe part is the excuses - its just uncomfortable to read.
    lotta top guilds got fucked over

    the bis entrance is u clear UBRS and hit the orb

    The orbs weren't working on launch...lol

    They got a 10 minute clear time difference i mean idk what everyone else is doing but htey got crushed. Apparenlty they didn't even invis pot so they coulda beaten it by even more

  11. #651
    Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Imagine a person doing 1hour or 30 minutes run of a game like dark souls running around shouting everywhere that "the game is so easy, i bet you i could beat it in 1 hour when it came out." That's exactly what this thread is like.

    I'm pretty sure that anyone shitting on vanilla wouldn't fare much better 15 years ago when we played this new game for the first time. Of course disregarding the little fact that most of those posters couldn't probably read or write at that point in time
    Oh dear, did you really just finish off by awkwardly trying to insult everyone by saying "you are younger than me"? Yuk.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    lotta top guilds got fucked over

    the bis entrance is u clear UBRS and hit the orb

    The orbs weren't working on launch...lol

    They got a 10 minute clear time difference i mean idk what everyone else is doing but htey got crushed. Apparenlty they didn't even invis pot so they coulda beaten it by even more
    Thats how competitions work - sometimes things go your way, sometimes they dont. The key is to accept the outcome in a mature way, instead of shifting goalposts and whining and whinging, while making endless excuses.

  12. #652
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    not in the world first thread. if they cared about speed they wouldnt be whining about starting late. fact is, they wanted the first kill. thats why they all logged on to raid at release.
    World first had a place 15 yo. And this topic was a troll post made buy a guy who thought it will take 4-5days for this rerun

  13. #653
    Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post
    Juts a heads up, and mile off topic, but the use of the word technically, technically means the opposite of that . It's used to imply precise facts.
    Incorrect. "Technically" is used to point out a different meaning or interpretation based on even the slightest bit of objectivity, not precise facts.


    addons
    weakauras
    Lua Wall of Shame
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

  14. #654
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Incorrect. "Technically" is used to point out a different meaning or interpretation based on even the slightest bit of objectivity, not precise facts.
    technically



    1.according to the facts or exact meaning of something; strictly.

  15. #655
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Oh dear, did you really just finish off by awkwardly trying to insult everyone by saying "you are younger than me"? Yuk.
    Are you that insecure about your age that someone simply stating a fact insults you? Yuk.

    Even being generous and putting all the shitposters arguing about pointless things into their twenties, they would still barely be pushing double digits by the time vanilla was in full swing. So my point rests, people arguing things they have never experienced.

    And if they are older - well, i don't even want to consider the possibility. That's some rare medical case of extremely slow brain development.

  16. #656
    Herald of the Titans The Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Incorrect. "Technically" is used to point out a different meaning or interpretation based on even the slightest bit of objectivity, not precise facts.
    what. no its not lmao

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    World first had a place 15 yo. And this topic was a troll post made buy a guy who thought it will take 4-5days for this rerun
    nope, this was a WF thread for a game that released last year.

  17. #657
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Perhaps. But then again, what's fun in just logging in once a week for 2 hours to clear a raid that is, lets be honest, really boring?
    Surely it's more fun than grinding out preparation for longer than the raid to get the same result. No one mentioned raid logging. Maybe they spend time that your guild uses to grind preparation in actual fun ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  18. #658
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    what. no its not lmao

    - - - Updated - - -



    nope, this was a WF thread for a game that released last year.
    It was re-release not release. What are you talking about

  19. #659
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Except we are using gear from 3 raids after BoD...
    BWL is a new raid, and got cleared in actually 30 minutes.
    30 minutes including like 3 hours of preparation maybe

  20. #660
    Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Are you that insecure about your age that someone simply stating a fact insults you? Yuk.

    Even being generous and putting all the shitposters arguing about pointless things into their twenties, they would still barely be pushing double digits by the time vanilla was in full swing. So my point rests, people arguing things they have never experienced.

    And if they are older - well, i don't even want to consider the possibility. That's some rare medical case of extremely slow brain development.
    So you are basing the age of all forum users on "trust me, im totally right about this" and yet go on to make the statement that teenagers cannot read or write? You say its a "fact" that most forum users are in their 20s, would you care to elaborate on how you came to this conclusion?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    30 minutes including like 3 hours of preparation maybe
    Negative, it was not 3:30 after it went live.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •