Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    I never specifically said RAIDING is better, I said the game is better. The leveling experience, the people I've met, the abilities and general feeling of the game, all from the WoW I used to know and love and not the complete shambles that retail is.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is making excuses apart from these delusional people that thought Classic would take as long as it originally did? You're so bitter and angry about Classic's success it's laughable. I play Classic a lot and openly admit it's not hard and is quite simple. ZG, AQ, Naxx, they will all be down quickly, doesn't mean I won't have fun doing it.

Besides, I'd rather play a fun simple game, than a more complex boring one.
    Ah my bad,misunderstood,agree that classic does some things better,and for some people those things are what makes the game better completly,but for me I feel current wow simply does more things better overall,raiding,classes,systems(some hit or miss),extra activities etc,when I played vanila in 2005 it was a lot of fun,but trying classic now simply isnt the same,i dont care about rank 14 so it mostly felt like nothing to do,personaly i want tbc to come out

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    . I play Classic a lot and openly admit it's not hard
    Glad you are enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    "Who is making excuses except for all the people making excuses?"

Come-on man.
    What are you even talking about? I think it's clear that my point is that anyone claiming Classic raiding is hard is either bad at the game, or a delusional liar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    Ah my bad,misunderstood,agree that classic does some things better,and for some people those things are what makes the game better completly,but for me I feel current wow simply does more things better overall,raiding,classes,systems(some hit or miss),extra activities etc,when I played vanila in 2005 it was a lot of fun,but trying classic now simply isnt the same,i dont care about rank 14 so it mostly felt like nothing to do,personaly i want tbc to come out
    Well, we all have different opinions and that's fine.

Cleared BWL today in 3 hr 45 min. Wiped once on Razorgore, twice on Vael, once on Firemaw. Rest bosses (including Chromaggus and Nefarian) done easily from 1st try. Not a HC raider guild even, having Rets, Boomkins, Shadow Priests and PvPers like me.

I thought it will be much harder. Was fun tho xD