Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't raid, but I do like to see the races to see how quickly raids are completed.
    I really like to see people's gear too when they are some of the first people in the server to beat bosses and raids as well

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Classic servers were fake, all the numbers were wrong and the people who played on them were bad at wow,

It is the people who move back and forth from BFA to Classic that will clear BWL in 2 hours.
    wut lol the game was harder and those "bad" people dumpster the noobs u retailers sent to classic, lol

The delusion is palpable

It'll be done in well under an hour what are you people smoking.

Sound like the idiots who thought MC would last longer than a week

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ssively-buffed

There was leak/rumors about buffs here in MMO-Champ.
    The fact that ANYONE gave that post a second thought is insane.

"All your gear will be useless, need resist every fight"

Like, come on.

Why is there a thread for this lol

This thread is very misleading. It should be renamed to BWL world first farm race. BWL was released idk 15? years ago. Its farm, not progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    The fact that ANYONE gave that post a second thought is insane.

"All your gear will be useless, need resist every fight"

Like, come on.
    Like all leaks, it isn't 100 percent but Blizzard has already shown that it will change Classic if it feels that it is in the best interest to the spirit of vanilla. Look at AV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Didn't people claim that MC would take a few weeks as well? It was cleared by level 50 people wearing green items on like the first day..
    If you have ANY notion that Classic is hard, you seriously need to rethink your convictions!

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Like all leaks, it isn't 100 percent but Blizzard has already shown that it will change Classic if it feels that it is in the best interest to the spirit of vanilla. Look at AV.
    What leak? Seriously, some troll account with 7 posts posting stuff from the depths of their colon can't be called leak and not even rumor.

BWL won't take any longer than 120 minutes after opening.

It won't be that simple, we don't know the values Blizzard uses in Classic. There have been rumors about BWL buffs.
    the "rumor" was one retard making a thread throwing claims without proof

BWL world first progression thread
    damn thats some serious GRAVE DIGGING! :-P

ps: the world first bwl was done 15 years ago....

Ny'alotha WF race is over and it's time to another race.
    Original BWL lasted 3.5 months but with better experience it'll probably take 4-5 days.

What do you think will top Classic guilds gather to play in same place and have retail like event etc like we had in Ny'alotha and Molten Core race?
    We had Method hosting world first MC race but I haven't heard anything about them hosting BWL race.
    lol

Can you imagine being the guy that thinks you need to create a thread to speculate how long it will take guilds to clear BWL? And wonder "who" might get a wold first 15 years late? hahaha fuck this is good.

Especially after MC was cleared within a week and half the folks not even being lvl 60. hahaha

Jesus christ this made me laugh good.

thank you

It might be more exciting if the guilds involved hadn't already cleared the content 300 times.

it wasn't even a week

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    It might be more exciting if the guilds involved hadn't already cleared the content 300 times.
    It certainly has the feel of running a world first race every week after reset, even though it was fully cleared buy tens of thousands of people the week before. Very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    wut lol the game was harder and those "bad" people dumpster the noobs u retailers sent to classic, lol

The delusion is palpable

It'll be done in well under an hour what are you people smoking.

Sound like the idiots who thought MC would last longer than a week

After playing Classic, and clearing MC very early, also guild hoping around like a fucking jack rabbit because I enjoy that. Trust me the "edgelord" hardcore, "no meme spec" Private server guys are actually the worst players. They are too hard core for their own good, and are corrupt as shit.

I dumpster all of them with a guild that was 21 retail players who wanted something to do while 8.3 came out.

Original BWL lasted 3.5 months but with better experience it'll probably take 4-5 days.
    Or 4-5 hours.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    the "rumor" was one retard making a thread throwing claims without proof
    Where's your proof that he's a retard? Sounds like you like to throw around claims without proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    What leak? Seriously, some troll account with 7 posts posting stuff from the depths of their colon can't be called leak and not even rumor.
    That's where you are wrong. Remember all the hullabaloo about new users posting leaks and then all of a sudden some had elements of truth and were accurate.

It has been proven that post count has nothing to do with knowing what you are talking about. Look at your post count and you speak about misconceptions as if they were true? It's just embarrassing tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

I predict that a PvE guild will be first. No drama. Just login and away they go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Where's your proof that he's a retard? Sounds like you like to throw around claims without proof.

- - - Updated - - -

That's where you are wrong. Remember all the hullabaloo about new users posting leaks and then all of a sudden some had elements of truth and were accurate.

It has been proven that post count has nothing to do with knowing what you are talking about. Look at your post count and you speak about misconceptions as if they were true? It's just embarrassing tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

I predict that a PvE guild will be first. No drama. Just login and away they go.
    I guess that retard was in fact your alt burner account,no one would get that offended over this otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Sithalos View Post
    Or 4-5 hours.
    Pretty much. Even on original release, top guilds were at Nefarian in a day or two, and that's with the number of server stability issues that happened on release day. God only knows why it took so long after to kill Nef, maybe cloak farming? /shrug

Idk. All I remember from BWL progression back then was that the original p1 Nef skeletons were really hard for our guild's tanks. But once you got him to land, you could take as long as you wanted. Our first kill felt like 20 mins longer than it needed to be, but healers were able to keep up the tank for fucking forever.