Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Yeah! If we are lucky they might survive even an hour!
    Considering the amount of distance you have to run in the instance with no mounts, yeah, most definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Well, AQ40 will be interesting and Naxx for sure.
    because walking from the entry to c'thun takes already longer than the whole bwl clear time. Naxx even more so.

The races of the optimized walk patterns in AQ40.

The races of split groups in naxxramas. 20 people in spider wing, 20 people in abo wing for example.
    Last edited by Millyraynge; 2020-02-12 at 11:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Considering the amount of distance you have to run in the instance with no mounts, yeah, most definitely.
    Well it would make sense considering classic is already a walking simulator.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Rico9240 View Post
    GG Calamity for winning the race and beating both Progress and Apes
    Yeah because Nef reset for APES and they started so late too. It's clear who the better guild is and it's not Calamity.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Yeah because Nef reset for APES and they started so late too. It's clear who the better guild is and it's not Calamity.
    the better guild started on time and killed it first.

Then why didn't apes win? A unorganised guild doesn't sound like a good guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    Due to a bug.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Then why didn't apes win? A unorganised guild doesn't sound like a good guild.
    Unorganized? They literally couldn't zone in because it didn't work.

Stuck at work cant watch the race at my desk! How far through are they? its been an hour already!

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    -> Early bosses are always easy

-> They already had strats ahead of time, the content was hard when it was released

-> Why didn't Blizzard buff the encounters so they're not a joke?

-> Blizzard doesn't care about Classic they just want it to fail on purpose
    To your 3rd point, saying that before 99.99% of classic raiders have cleared it is silly. Lets see how it goes for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    I'm sure they're slightly salty about losing WF so closely, but what people tend to care more for in WoW Classic is fast clear times so I'm sure APES will take over on that front again anyways.
    Because fuck you, that's why.

only time stamp matters. every second after the opening is an element of the race. the didn't manage to start in time, so they lost. raid performance was fine, speed was op, but at the end, they have lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    only time stamp matters. every second after the opening is an element of the race. the didn't manage to start in time, so they lost. raid performance was fine, speed was op, but at the end, they have lost.
    And yet no one cares or will remember, so was winning really important in the first place?
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    And yet no one cares or will remember, so was winning really important in the first place?
    Given the amount of salt pouring from this thread, it would seem either some Apes members are in here right now making excuses, or there remain a few ppl who are so emotionally invested in their favorite guild that yes, they really, really care.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    for the niche of people who are interested in? yes indeed. Its like the world champion of origami. For someone it always matters.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    8/8 Nefarian down, well this didn't go as I expected. 41 minutes until release and BWL is cleared.

Well, AQ40 will be interesting and Naxx for sure.
    Only way AQ lasts past a few hours is if blizz decides to troll everyone and release broken C'Thun as a middle finger to the "no changes" crowd. Other than that, the walks will take longer than the bosses themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Only way AQ lasts past a few hours is if blizz decides to troll everyone and release broken C'Thun as a middle finger to the "no changes" crowd. Other than that, the walks will take longer than the bosses themselves.
    even then c'thun is getting one phased. who cares about tentacles in stomach or in walls nowadays?

3+ Year Old Account
    Alright, enough with the no changes crap.

Changes have been made, it's time for more.

They need to massively buff the raids or people will lose interest. It's too easy.

1.12 talents and itemization and the 16 debuff cap trivializes things too much.

Going forward they should change things to preserve the spirit of vanilla. Oneshotting a new raid in under 1 hour is not the spirit of vanilla.

Increase boss health by 300%, increase armor and resistance values by 20% and increase all damage done by them by 100%.
    Last edited by enigma77; 2020-02-13 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Hey, maybe the people playing classic aren’t as good as you and are actually as skilled as the 7 year olds even if they are thirty.

Then to me the appropriate analogy is that you’re the guy who walks into an adult ed ged class yelling, “LOL you idiots can’t even read, how pathetic!”

This isn’t for you, fine. People like it. What possible purpose could you have for coming in here and raining on their parade.

There are people in wow who spend hours every day playing the AH just to make money they can never spend. People who go stand at walls and jump repeatedly to see if they can find some sort of hidden zone. There’s a guy who tries to level cap only farming herbs in the pandaren starting zone.

To me the essence of this game is that everyone can think about it differently. Today is a fun little competition to see who can sprint across the finish line first, it’s not a big deal. Some people find drag races fun, others prefer the Indy 500.

You’re the guy going to a drag race saying “this is stupid any idiot can drive a car straight ahead for a few seconds.”

Don’t be a wet blanket. It’s awful.
    Should I add clown horn after each word in your post or are you actually serious?
    Classic clown crowd seem to think they are the most elite players there are in the internet, that Classic is the hardest shit to ever exist in history of video gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post

They need to massively buff the raids or people will lose interest. It's too easy.
    Out of interest, they did it in 41 mins, what is your current progression?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Should I add clown horn after each word in your post or are you actually serious?
    Classic clown crowd seem to think they are the most elite players there are in the internet, that Classic is the hardest shit to ever exist in history of video gaming.
    nonono, you have it all wrong - only the NEXT raid is hard, never the current one. No one EVER said [current raid] was hard, but you just wait for [next raid] - it will be VERY different.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post

1.12 talents and itemization and the 16 debuff cap trivializes things too much.

Going forward they should change things to preserve the spirit of vanilla. Oneshotting a new raid in under 1 hour is not the spirit of vanilla.

Increase boss health by 300%, increase armor and resistance values by 20% and increase all damage done by them by 100%.

but it's not a new raid, the mechanics have been known for 15 years....