Poll: Best secret phase?

Which raid boss had the best secret phase?

Share your opinions here. Which secret mythic phase you think was the best / most interesting / most enjoyable / well designed etc

Even though N'zoth secret phase felt more like a secret intermission it still 'sorta' counts.
    Last edited by Argos; 2020-02-15 at 06:29 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I always liked how Cho'Gall just straight up kills Imperator Mar'gok, Felt like a very cool phase to me

Gul'dan and Garrosh I also felt had really interesting secret phases as well
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2020-02-15 at 06:37 PM.

Gul'Dan's was pretty damn cool

Heroic Rag was the most epic fight I've done in this game. Rag was a Diamond in the rough of Cata.

Fighting/surviving inside frostmourne added more tension because the enrage timer was still the same

If you vote for anything other Legnaros you either never experienced the greatness of his massive codpiece while it was current content or you play with your monitor off.

Ragnaros getting legs was mocked a lot when he was current content but in retrospect it was probably the coolest secret phase. Even the little bit of RP before he gets up was dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Ragnaros getting legs was mocked a lot when he was current content but in retrospect it was probably the coolest secret phase. Even the little bit of RP before he gets up was dope.
    Dont skip leg day

Argus is more like the non-Mythic phase, as the Mythic Phase is mechanically a watered-down Heroic P4 but it's also eradicating into oblivion the entire P3.

Voted Mar'gok because that was cool. Gul'dan in 2. The RP just before Ragnaros' phase is nice too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Archimonde was pretty cool, dragging the players out to the twisting nether

Ragnaros was by far the most iconic.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

just because after years of molten core, it felt so fucking weird watching him stand

Easily Garrosh in MoP

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's better than Ragnaros with legs?
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, visually it was like whoa to see Rag stand but honestly, Imperator Mor'gok was fuckin amazing. Still my favorite boss phase ever. Felt like it came out of nowhere.

It's gotta be Ragnaros. L E G S.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.