Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    66% of egyptian FEmales beat their husbands beating that ends in hospital or at least police station, the highest on earth by miles, 2nd highest is usa 24% and 3rd india 11% rest all below 10%
    50.6% of married egyptian males who get killed, are killed by their wives or ppl related to them
    90% divorce rate
    Now that is interesting and I will have to do some research on that subject but I'm not really thinking about them in a marriage sense lol.

egyptian males are even considered prettier than their females in beauty ranking according to miss universe organization
    Maybe it's the outside looking in exotic factor and being used to American women.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

too much requirements outside of raid to keep doing myhtic raiding. Not worth investing so much time especially when mythic is getting less and less different than heroic regarding the mechanics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Maybe it's the outside looking in exotic factor and being used to American women.
    no actually it is deeply rooted in history
    I'm extremely grateful for ancient egypt, but they f8cked up very hard in 1 point: the spring celebration
    like most religions in that era, they sacrifice the prettiest girl and throw her in nile for fertility etc, since they practiced that for thousand of years, the result was of course that every family that has a pretty girl immigrated to palestine/jordan/syria zones and left egypt, to degree that some historians think that by end of pharaohs era they started to throw men (since no more girl pretty enough to please gods)
    If not for mutli invasions from different countries like romans and france and UK, we probably still had the ugliest women to ever exist
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

3+ Year Old Account
    I stopped raiding in early BfA (BoD) for these reasons:

- No master loot, everything personal killed many guilds

- No tier sets, azerite armor killed Retail

- Too much RNG, titanforging and now corruption

- catch up on every patch, making it useless everything you earned on previous mythic raids

So if they don't make huge changes in Shadowlands, I won't even try. I'm too busy having fun in Classic atm.

Terrible class design, RNG, treadmill. It eats your life away. I loved it when you got currency to go ta vendor and plan how to build your char.

- Started to feel old late 20s
    - realized wtf am I doing with my life
    - organized raiding felt like a part time job where i dont get paid
    - chicks don't think its cool
    - felt like a closet loser/gamer playing wow at my age
    - existential crisis
    - quit wow
    - came back throughout the years as a casual normie still felt like a loser playing wow
    - post on mmo to feel better about life
    - quit wow again
    - still watch other people stream it to remember the good ole days
    - cri myself to sleep at night

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I raided in a serious way from vanilla through early-mid Cataclysm. I stopped in Cataclysm because the Heroic Raids were a lot more demanding than WotLK and half the people I played with could no longer hack it. In part this was the guild master's fault. He didn't want an A team and a B team. We had enough good players to easily do Heroic 10s, but unfortunately we had like 13 good players, and instead of making 3 slum it and not get to do Heroic, he tried to split us and fill in with mediocre or bad players (who were mostly lovely people).

It was painful AF, though I see his dilemma.

Skipped most of MoP. Did a bit of LFR in WoD but and a couple of normal PUG Raids, but they were unexciting. Legion and BfA only done LFR stuff because I can't find a guild which is full of nice people who raid at a sane time of day, even though flex sounds good. Also I prefer to play tank and good luck finding a guild with spots for tanks. Inevitably they have two, albeit its totally random whether they're any good.

7+ Year Old Account
    I stopped raiding 2 weeks into Highmaul tier back in WoD because of IRL demands, mainly my work timings not going well with my guild's raid schedule. I did however return for the HFC tier when my work timings had changed, for a brief moment at least, before I had to quit again at mythic mannoroth - thanks to work again.
    I came back proper in legion and raided all tiers, even though i only got CE xavius (which really wasn't a worthy CE given how easy the raid as a whole was, even with an average raid group). I did like 7/10 M NH at which point i decided to take another break because the guild I was in disbanded. I rejoined the guild I raided mythic HFC with for Tomb, but, my luck being what it was, even they stopped raiding at mythic mistress xD so heck, i took another break. This time I only returned for Argus patch for a couple months and raided with pugs, got 3 down on mythic and called it a tier.
    I took another break in Uldir after week 1, only returning 2 weeks before the next patch was due so I could get AOTC g'huun and peace out again. Entirely skipped BoDA tier, only have 1 boss kill credited to my name from that raid to date :P Semi-returned for Eternal Palace, decided to raid lead a casual alliance guild, and secretly got curve on my horde mage while at it xD
    And now 8.3, was raid leading on alliance again but decided to call it quits with that because recruitment wasn't happening and I didn't wanna deal with pugs on a weekly basis for planned guild events. I might go ahead and finally apply to a semi-hardcore guild again after all this time given how long we have till shadowlands is out.

While Highmaul/BRF and BoDA are the only tiers I technically "stopped" raiding on, in reality I stopped raiding for real (mythic mode) post Tomb of Sargeras. Ever since then I've just been lingering around casually until I can find a proper guild I can call home again.
    I guess you could say I stopped raiding or at least took chunky breaks mostly due to IRL stuff and not being able to find a stable guild to raid with given the class(es) I play.

I stopped raiding (and quit wow)now in BFA for the first time since i start playing in tbc. I had always enjoyed raiding and i had made a normal "scale to rank" as a player, first from player to raider, then raid helper, raid tactics explainer, vice raid leader, raid leader of farm groups, main raid leader and for some time gm of some guilds from social to soft hc.
    I decide to quit because i can't stand anymore the player and their egocentric and selfish characters....what i hate the most in game and real life is when ppl overvalue themself. I'm not a hc player or a super demigod but in one thing i can call myself very good, and is tell if someone is good or bad as a player and why. So during bfa i set my standard raid as social guild. My standard raid group was 25-30ppl. The main goal of the raid was finish normal, farm it for at least 4 full clean, then pass to hc, again 4 full clean then mythic. What driver me crazy was the classic 5-7 ppl that think they are skilled after 1 normal clean and try to force me not take other less skilled player for the sake of progress and wanted to make 2 raid groups, 1 of pusher and 1 of farm. I tell them that a raid of 10-14 ppl that push is usless on the long objective of mythic cause you need 20+ player equiped for it. They keep arguing, and when i tell them the reality that half of them was not good but simply overequipped and with 2-3 time the played time as the other they fell offended, i told them that ilvl and /played don't make you a better player, so they gquit. but this time the rest of the player instead of feeling considered and respected they all pointed me as the one that fail the raid group and quit to following the other....end of story of 30player 5 got a fixed raid spot 15 was set in farming group and the other quit wow..... this was the first time since tbc that i wasn't able to finish a raid as raidleader. so i quit wow.

My guild is long dead and I don't feel like finding another or pugging at this point (a mix of laziness and loss of interest). On top of that, I have real life problems and my ancient PC is failing so it can barely handle WoW anymore. That said, I may return to casual raiding in Shadowlands but that's something that will depend on many factors. So no guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    - Started to feel old late 20s
    - realized wtf am I doing with my life
    - organized raiding felt like a part time job where i dont get paid
    - chicks don't think its cool
    - felt like a closet loser/gamer playing wow at my age
    - existential crisis
    - quit wow
    - came back throughout the years as a casual normie still felt like a loser playing wow
    - post on mmo to feel better about life
    - quit wow again
    - still watch other people stream it to remember the good ole days
    - cri myself to sleep at night
    Kind of like this even though im 22.

I wish i could go 5 years back in time and tell my younger self: She isn't worth it, she will break your heart and the next one after that will break it even harder, just play with your friends that are indoor nerds to this day and have fun, you'll wonder how it would be with a gf but you won't worry as much and be happier overall.

Because raiding ended up causing me stress, anxiety issues and backpain. My health is more important than my gear.

BfA destroyed my love for WoW with its foolish GCD fuckery.

The first part of BfA was so bad that it turned me off from raiding. I did Uldir and then that was it for me.

Also the time requirements to max a character just got to be too much for me.

I log in maybe twice a week when I'm not on vacation. On vacation? 3 times a week maybe, lol. For 20 minutes.

BfA truly is the worst expansion.

I stopped guild raiding after my guild died partway through WoD. I didn't feel like going through all junk to start over with a new guild. Legion I only did normal raid while current, then heroic after the next patch, with the exception of Atronus, which I got curve. BfA I tried organized raiding again, joining a guild and all that. Shortly after starting Mythic Uldir, I decided I no longer liked having to schedule my life around raid times like I used to, so I quit. I instead push for at least AoC via pugs for every raid tier. It feels like a pretty good compromise.

Maybe I'll feel into guild raiding again, but, at least for now, I just don't like the idea of locking myself down to raid times. I hate feeling torn between letting 19 other people down vs doing stuff with my friends.

Raided T4-T6, took a break at Sunwell and then saw all 10/25m heroic content of WotLK, and raided 10m heroic from Cata through the end of MoP

Played a prot warrior and was heavily interested in stat theorycrafting and min/maxing gearsets for each encounter, and also had been part of a well established 10 man guild

WoD removed stats and serious 10 man endgame, I didn't have an interest in playing seriously after that

Have tried coming back a few times but never get into it as much as I used to, it feels like a vastly different game now