Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Literally impossible, they are just GPUs at the end of the day that run off direct X on windows PCs any game that runs off direct X would be able to play and you can't "ban them". They could refuse to work with them which would make so the games are terribly optimized on their drivers but that would cause them more harm then the publishers since the angry customers who want to play their games could just migrate to AMD if they had to.
    Oh thanks for the answer mate. I sometimes witness thug of war situation between two corporations in my field (corp. banking) and I was wondering if something like this can occur here.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Think our OP will finally admit they were wrong?
    No. He'll double down on hiw greedy Activision is and how he is still right despite Nvidia fucking things up because they never negotiated agreements for post Beta.

Oops. Too late. He already did. Proving once again he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    No. He'll double down on hiw greedy Activision is and how he is still right despite Nvidia fucking things up because they never negotiated agreements for post Beta.

Oops. Too late. He already did. Proving once again he doesn't know what he's talking about.
    I see that, but I'm not surprised at all.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Not surprising, cloud gaming had been against blizzard tos for a long time now
    I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner... I am more shocked that people are only now shocked lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I see that, but I'm not surprised at all.
    Thread should be put out of its misery since the whole premise under which it was made has been proven to be not true.
    “We live in a moment where everything immediately seems to default to outrage. There’s a kind of M.O. of either it’s exactly how I see it, or you’re my enemy.”

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Thread should be put out of its misery since the whole premise under which it was made has been proven to be not true.
    I cant disagree with you at all.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Closing down this thread due to the premise it was created under has proven to not be true.