Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Server problems? You want to see server problems: al'akir+xavius+skullcrusher alliance last night at midnight CET:

EDIT: Today at noon, 12 people online on the whole server cluster.
    What does that have anything to do with this thread? You can migrate if you aint happy, we others had to - Yes it sucks, blizzard should close 80% of all realms. No point in playing anything but a high pop realm anyway, BUT! if you then play on a high pop realm that shouldn't mean you haft to lag.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    What does that have anything to do with this thread?
    It's a server problem, not lag related though. Just wanted to bring it up.
    You can migrate if you aint happy, we others had to - Yes it sucks, blizzard should close 80% of all realms. No point in playing anything but a high pop realm anyway, BUT! if you then play on a high pop realm that shouldn't mean you haft to lag.
    They shouldn't close the realms, just merge more.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Same boat here , US and on 3 different realms I play on . Lag is horrific , I will frequently DC for no apparent reason. At random times input lag is so fucking bad that I cant get a ability off for 3 seconds . Have also had phasing issues where there will be no one around and suddenly I am phased into a huge group of alliance , get wiped out and phased out again
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

The Lightbringer Monster Hunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    It's EU and it's not me, everyone else in general chat complaining about it every time it happens also. My internet connection is better than Blizzard's.

On Monday people were even getting kicked out of M+ keys and Visions cus the servers were taking a shit, Blizzard posted about it on their twitter account and seemingly did nothing to remedy the problem, because we are still getting just as much lag.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely not.
    Your lag and those kicks are unrelated.

You have a lag problem, I suggest talking to your ISP.

There Servers in EU went down twice earlier last week, that's a different issue we all experienced.
    stuck in the D2:shadow keep Que....please send help!

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    So you confirmed there is a game-breaking bug on a paid service, but then blamed him for it?

Blizzard needs to limit the number of people in a shard, even if that means 40 man raids end up split across 2 shards.

- - - Updated - - -

From what I heard from DH mains, there's a % chance every time they use their dash in a visions that they'll get disconnected as the server can't figure out where their character is, losing the vessel completely.
    Interesting , this happoens to my DH , IF i dash there is a chance i DC and same with Reign from Above
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

So its not a good time to come back to wow the.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Interesting , this happoens to my DH , IF i dash there is a chance i DC and same with Reign from Above
    felrush dc exist since prepatch 7.0 and is still not fixed in 4 years, nothing new
    BFA Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Yup, haven't touched mage since WoD though. Dimensional?
    Yes... Thats me