Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    I haven't touched my DH in like a year, she was i350. So played her this weekended for a bit, got her the cloak and to i430. Ran a few lower key M+ 5 and 7, was top dps in the +5, but I realized why I parked my Demon Hunter, it just feels so tedious and pretty boring and bland to play.

The easy non boss rotation is basically Immolation Aura + Demon's Bites + Eye Beam, then the two main stays of Blades Dance and Chaos Strike, but Demon's Bite seems to be the one I am using the most to keep Fury generated. I haven't documented it, but of all the spells I use, I am sure Demon's Bite is used the most hands down by a big margin, in a dungeon run.

Playing this, just feels sort of lame, and boring always using DB, and doesn't feel fun. It's not bad, but feels cold and boring. Hoping in Shadowlands they can change it up a bit.
    I am going to guess you're running with Blind fury. This is the one that makes you have to use Demon's Bite soooo much. Immo Aura with Demonic Appetite is far more smooth, it plays similar to the felblade/DB but you have more control of generation limiting down time and it comes with built in healing. Pair these traits with Eyes or Rage trait and you get more eye beams so more meta. I personally hate bite as well but this build feels better than any other when you get used to it.

Thank you for the long and detailed explanation think I'll play around with these two different builds again this weekend.

Going back to the Felblade build which Azerite traits are best for dungeon runs?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    Thank you for the long and detailed explanation think I'll play around with these two different builds again this weekend.

Going back to the Felblade build which Azerite traits are best for dungeon runs?
    3x Furious Gaze, 1x Revolving Blades, 1x Chaotic Transformation, 1x Thirsting Blades or Swirling Sands or Heart of Darkness (if you have corruptions), etc.

Basically that last one is whatever is best on your gear. If you don't have Revolving Blades or CT, you do the same thing. Pick the best one you have.

2 Important things with these traits and playing FB/DB

1 - Chaotic transformation means when you meta it instantly resets the cooldown of Blade Dance/Death Sweep and Eyebeam. This means your opening rotation and the build up for when you get a 2nd meta (on long fights) is like this:
    Eyebeam
    Azerite Power if it's buffed by haste (like rock boi)
    Death Sweep
    Metapmorphosis
    Death Sweep
    Eyebeam

*this maximizes your time in the demonic window increasing your overall dps*

2- In both FB/DB and DA/IA you will need to pool resource before using Eyebeam. You want enough resource to guarantee 2 death sweeps and 1 Annihilation. Typically this means pooling to at least 80 fury before using eyebeam and unless you're really unlucky you should be able to get in:
    Death Sweep
    Annihilation
    Death Sweep
    If < 50ish fury - Felblade
    If > 50ish fury - Annihilation
    Death Sweep

*note: with DA/IA you typically have enough orbs to regen fury without needing to pool resource and you just run through them instead....this is one of the examples why this build does more damage because it has higher APM.*
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2020-02-15 at 12:33 AM.
    BAD WOLF