Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Which is what happened to Alleria in the Vision of Stormwind. She did not join N'Zoth because she woke up one day and decided to become evil, she did it because the Void twisted her thoughts and led her to believe that the Light was too weak and couldn't save anyone. She still had noble intentions, but was misguided by N'Zoth into believing that the Void was the only way. When she's killed, she was ashamed of the horrible things she did. Also it's interesting how many civilians in Stormwind were still alive but living under Alleria's rule. The orphans for example became a lot creepier and were out playing in the streets, there was a blacksmith who resumed his work, there were some shopkeepers who were still alive and owning their shops, etc... This proves that the Void is not just a mindless enemy that wants to kill everyone, instead it wants to rule over everyone in a sort of "peace".
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-02-15 at 10:18 AM.
    "I can't stay behind. Don't ask me to. I stayed behind the last time. I won't watch someone I love go to his death while I..."

Alleria fan.

I think Alleria is more insane than morally grey in the Visions.

However, orher ren'dorei, such as Rauvir in Stormwind, may be morally grey or utterly evil depending of if Blizzard will want to flesh out the tidbits they gave him.

This might be a bit too much special treatment, but I think it would be cool if the player occasionally got whispered by the void randomly while fighting/moving, kinda like how N'Zoth does now and how certain artifact weapons did in Legion.

Sporadic dialogue is really neat.
    Honorary member of the Baine fanclub, the only member really.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Manariel View Post
    I think Alleria is more insane than morally grey in the Visions.

However, orher ren'dorei, such as Rauvir in Stormwind, may be morally grey or utterly evil depending of if Blizzard will want to flesh out the tidbits they gave him.
    oh hey finally a named Void Elf other than Alleria and Umbric

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    oh hey finally a named Void Elf other than Alleria and Umbric
    Well, there are several named Void Elves. Blizzard just need to use and flesh them out.

But its true for all the Allied Races and even most of the normal ones. I mean, the Worgens have Genn and that's all, considering that neither Ivar nor Crowley are used anymore, for instance