Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    I believe it was @DeicideUH who posted updated version of Entropic Embrace on SL alpha, which looked more like Alleria. I actually lost track if those changes made it to beta or if it was just a bug. It looked really good.
    Really? I hope they put that one through then, and it wasn't just a beta thing.

I believe it was @DeicideUH who posted updated version of Entropic Embrace on SL alpha, which looked more like Alleria. I actually lost track if those changes made it to beta or if it was just a bug. It looked really good.
    Unfortunately it was reversed and it looks just like live now...

But there’s still hope that we will be able to customize that form in the future. There were some interesting datamined strings that made the skin and hair color in EE form be set like a customization option.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Unfortunately it was reversed and it looks just like live now...

But there’s still hope that we will be able to customize that form in the future. There were some interesting datamined strings that made the skin and hair color in EE form be set like a customization option.
    What a shame. Maybe we'll see it updated once allied races get their pass with customizations. Fingers crossed.

For those wondering, EE looked like this:

Darker skin and no texture change on hair.
    Whatever...

Has there been changes ?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manariel View Post
    Has there been changes ?
    they said underwear changes on the PTR
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

People were always making fun of Void elves, but I knew they were all fools. I have defended Void elves since they were introduced at the end of Legion, because I knew of their true potential. I even opened a thread called "Void elves will be a great addition to the Alliance", in which I discussed how Void elves would prove to be a vital new ally of the Alliance. I was right. Now in Shadowlands Alleria Windrunner, the Void elf leader, is co-leader of the ENTIRE ALLIANCE alongside Turalyon, and will no doubt do a fantastic job in fixing the problems of the Alliance and ensuring the continuing safety of its people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    People were always making fun of Void elves, but I knew they were all fools. I have defended Void elves since they were introduced at the end of Legion, because I knew of their true potential. I even opened a thread called "Void elves will be a great addition to the Alliance", in which I discussed how Void elves would prove to be a vital new ally of the Alliance. I was right. Now in Shadowlands Alleria Windrunner, the Void elf leader, is co-leader of the ENTIRE ALLIANCE alongside Turalyon, and will no doubt do a fantastic job in fixing the problems of the Alliance and ensuring the continuing safety of its people.
    And your obsessive behavior will ensure that people on this forum will have enough voidelf-related stuff to laugh at in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    And your obsessive behavior will ensure that people on this forum will have enough voidelf-related stuff to laugh at in the future.
    Pretty much this.
    Blood elves are our high elves - Chris Metzen

Quote Originally Posted by Manariel View Post
    Has there been changes ?

Underwear is fixed, but the nail polish is still red.

What is that giant sphere on the left side of the character select screen for void elves?

While I agree void elves proved to be extremely potent force during War Campaign, I'm not sure if Alleria will play larger part in leading Alliance in Anduin's absence. Nothing indicates she'll be co-leader at this point, she is basically First Lady. We don't even know if Turalyon leading Alliance will affect story at all. I kind of suspect he'll just afk in Stormwind Keep and serve as a guy to kill for the Horde to get the Achievement. It is Alliance we are speaking of, so don't expect any meaningful narrative unless our cities got burned by the Horde.

While I agree void elves proved to be extremely potent force during War Campaign, I'm not sure if Alleria will play larger part in leading Alliance in Anduin's absence. Nothing indicates she'll be co-leader at this point, she is basically First Lady. We don't even know if Turalyon leading Alliance will affect story at all. I kind of suspect he'll just afk in Stormwind Keep and serve as a guy to kill for the Horde to get the Achievement. It is Alliance we are speaking of, so don't expect any meaningful narrative unless our cities got burned by the Horde.
    Actually she says she will aid Turalyon in rebuilding the Alliance, which is why she won't go to Shadowlands immediately. She has political influence and authority and will be vital in this phase or recovery for the Alliance. Turalyon mentions how he seeks to reclaim former holdings of the Alliance, like they did with Stromgarde (Turalyon was one of the 3 generals in the Stromgarde Warfront).

I do not mean this in any hostile way, but to be perfectly honest, you bringing them up at every occasion and how great they are and the unhealthy obsession with Alleria (even in threads that were about completely different topics) was one of the main reasons I hated the Void Elves (though admittedly, these days it's better than at the start when you did that godawful RP all the time). I am slowly starting to warm up to them, but they're still flawed in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by m4zz0928 View Post
    What is that giant sphere on the left side of the character select screen for void elves?
    I believe that's meant to be a void-corrupted planet in the distance.

You can actually see that Void-corrupted planet from Telogrus Rift in-game:

Very beautiful and ominous at the same time, but then again not surprising. Telogrus Rift is located on the brink of the Void, after all.

I predict that Telogrus Rift will become a relevant hub of operations for not just Void elves, but the entire Alliance, if we visit a Void-corrupted planet in a future expansion. By that time, I believe Telogrus will have already developed into a sizeable settlement.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-10-02 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    For those wondering, EE looked like this:

Darker skin and no texture change on hair.
    It's too bad they didn't move forward with it, because that looks really cool!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m4zz0928 View Post
    I think it's one of those void portals that those meth guys are so fond of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    I do not mean this in any hostile way, but to be perfectly honest, you bringing them up at every occasion and how great they are and the unhealthy obsession with Alleria (even in threads that were about completely different topics) was one of the main reasons I hated the Void Elves (though admittedly, these days it's better than at the start when you did that godawful RP all the time). I am slowly starting to warm up to them, but they're still flawed in my opinion.
    They are basically edgier OG belfs. Much like LF are lightier goats, or HM tauren are nature-ier taurens. And it's getting even worse in SL, with Maldraxxus being visually Scourge 2.0, but extra Scougier this time
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Arthur Blair View Post
    It's too bad they didn't move forward with it, because that looks really cool!
    It happens. It's a nice glimpse into the future. Just like the Alliance plate warfront armor with the flowing cape, and class 3d accessories during legion. Blizzard most likely internally tries to push their tech forward during testing but they are seemingly set on a certain level of polish otherwise no dice for what potentially works/is possible.

All it means though is that likely it can come about several years down the line.

So... Now that HE-looking VE can be created, how many of you actually did just that ?

I changed Manariel's skin, but used a previous boost to 120 to level up a VE Warlock who remains proudly purple !