Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    wrath pservers were always the most popular actually
    i mean from what i have seen and hear it has been classic,but it wouldnt surprise me if it was wrath as thats by far the most casual friendly expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I would not mind a Classic+ provided it had absolutely no impact on them doing TBC. I don't care about Classic+, I want TBC. If they are happy to pursue both avenues, fine. If Classic+ means no TBC, then it can sod off.
    oi luv get that fire exit door, I'm off!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Haha, if you say so.

The behaviour of players on Retail in regards to cosmetics, says differently. Not to mention that the ZG and Baron's mounts can still be obtained. The ZG mount is MORE special on Retail than in Classic since it cannot be readily farmed anymore, only the most dedicated collectors pursue it.

No, you don't decide what's cool or not. Players love cosmetics on Retail, that's why Blizzard can't add them fast enough. And that behaviour started in Vanilla, whether you like it or not. Whether it be the latest Mythic/Gladiatior Elite sets, latest and most difficult-to-obtain mounts, rarest mounts, players still get them and players with an interest in such things, still know what they are and where they came from.

This whole "it used to be speciulz"-crap does not reflect in-game, and as such is a bold-faced attempt at yet again pretending that Classic has something in regards to player mentality that Retail does not. Humans don't change in a flash between logging into a different game, just look at the horrid elitists.

- - - Updated - - -

My sentiment exactly at this point.

Got my shit ready for TBC, can't frickin' wait!
    The people who play retail might love it but let's not forget there's fewer and fewer than ever. If you're happy showing off something that nobody knows or cares about to an ever dwindling amount of people, then go you.

When there's 10 things, everyone can know those 10 things. If one of them is super rare, it stands out.

When there's 100,000 things, nobody cares anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavll View Post
    The people who play retail might love it but let's not forget there's fewer and fewer than ever. If you're happy showing off something that nobody knows or cares about to an ever dwindling amount of people, then go you.

When there's 10 things, everyone can know those 10 things. If one of them is super rare, it stands out.

I love watching these threads when classic fans happily talk about the player numbers in retail, but as soon as someone talks about the same thing with classic, they lose their minds demanding hard data and statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavll View Post

Comically its the same sub. So it really doesn't matter which of the two games they play. And if you have hard numbers that can be verified about this 'ever dwindling amount of people' then by all means lets see them.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

There's no way that what they'd create would be better than or even comparable to TBC, so no ty.