Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronski View Post
    If I feel the need to spam buttons non-stop for 5+ minutes bossfights I just play Retail

But I personally find that more tedious than exciting. It's not that Classic isn't tedious, but it's more about the people than the action.
    Granted, bosses in Classic could have had twice the HP they currently have and that would have been a nice change, and world buffs could have been disabled in raids, but I do like really really enjoy the lack of tight enrage timers. Onyxia being killable by 3 people with enough time is a good example of how a few very skilled people can compensate for half the raid being dead. In turn this means that I don't have to find a guild of hardcore elitists in order to play the hardest content, I can just play with the people I want to play with, and if some of them has be carried, then that's not a hassle at all.

Fun fact: our server has one guild of hardcore elitists, and literally the whole server does everything they can in order to sabotage their attempts at glory and world records. I.e. delaying AQ opening and making sure they don't get world bosses. They're the laughing stock of our server because they try unnecessary hard.
    It's not really a fun fact, why are you ruining the fun of other people ? What is an "elitist" for you ? Not raiding with 10 boomkins and 4 palatanks?

Quote Originally Posted by Tronski View Post
    If I feel the need to spam buttons non-stop for 5+ minutes bossfights I just play Retail

But I personally find that more tedious than exciting. It's not that Classic isn't tedious, but it's more about the people than the action.
    Granted, bosses in Classic could have had twice the HP they currently have and that would have been a nice change, and world buffs could have been disabled in raids, but I do like really really enjoy the lack of tight enrage timers. Onyxia being killable by 3 people with enough time is a good example of how a few very skilled people can compensate for half the raid being dead. In turn this means that I don't have to find a guild of hardcore elitists in order to play the hardest content, I can just play with the people I want to play with, and if some of them has be carried, then that's not a hassle at all.

Fun fact: our server has one guild of hardcore elitists, and literally the whole server does everything they can in order to sabotage their attempts at glory and world records. I.e. delaying AQ opening and making sure they don't get world bosses. They're the laughing stock of our server because they try unnecessary hard.
    Sounds completely retarded. Like the dumb kids in school all ganging up to make fun about the smart kid who actually tries to get somewhere in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Viindi View Post
    Why would you trust them to do a proper classic + experience when you look at the direction the game has taken over the years. As many people have already said, TBC is just the best progression from classic tbh.
    Yes. Between them emulating tbc or creating a new experience based on vanilla I sincerely doubt they could create a better game than tbc.

It also would create a continuity problem because people would like a classic++ after that and then they would be stuck with a pararell development for wow.

TBC is the right answer here

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    It's not really a fun fact, why are you ruining the fun of other people ? What is an "elitist" for you ? Not raiding with 10 boomkins and 4 palatanks?
    You seem personally offended by this. This amuses me.

Imagine, if you will, that these people started it by griefing both horde and alliance whenever griefing was possible, just because it served them. What right did they have to ruin other people's fun to begin with?

What fun do we get out of denying them world bosses? We get world boss loot and rubbing-in-their-face rights.

What fun was gotten out of denying them access to AQ?
    More Scarab Lord titles.

What fun is gotten out of dispelling their buffs? Well, some people really enjoy seeing the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    Sounds completely retarded. Like the dumb kids in school all ganging up to make fun about the smart kid who actually tries to get somewhere in his life.
    You're confusing what's happening here with actual bullying in real life, usually schools.

Nothing of what happens to these people are unjustified. They made their bed, and they have been trying to sleep in it ever since.

Classic+ is currently called BfA and soon Shadowlands.

I'm looking forward to TBC Classic though.

TBC with a few Classic servers remaining for people that don't want to switch to TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by WowClassic View Post
    TBC with a few Classic servers remaining for people that don't want to switch to TBC.
    Agreed. Allow the best of both worlds, without creating another niche market for private servers to dominate the vanilla landscape again.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    So instead of WoW progressing through how the story is going now with various storylines you want something similar to WOD's "alternate timeline" bullshit where things were different after Naxx in vanilla and progresses a whole other way making WoW-Retail the "current" timeline in terms of WoW's lore and then a whole other timeline for WoW-Classic? Um no.....
    Who in the fuck plays vanilla for the lore

Oh wait your avatar and banner. LMAO

Do Seasons. When TBC Classic is released (c'mon, we all know it's coming), you have one of three options:

* Transfer to a TBC server and continue your journey
    * Start over on a new classic server that launches with phase 1 again and incrementally rolls out content as it did the first time.
    * Choose to remain as you are (Classic servers will be merged to account for reduced population)