Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    You aren’t entirely wrong, it’s the only pay sub mmo that has a cash shop. The others are f2p or b2p, and this justify the cash shops existence.

The thing that irks me about wow performance is that it gets worse, not better, with age. Sure it looks prettier and the raids are flashy, but it can’t hold 500 people in the same city like it could be in the earlier days of wow (sure it would lag but I mean, come on)

I don’t know why the games performance more rivals swtor than vanilla wow, I really don’t. We should be able to hold more people in 2020, not less than ever cuz if graphical increases holding the game experience back
    FFXIV.

10chars
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

What a subscription actually means (or rather, what paying for one means) is that you value the subscription more than the $15 (or whatever the amount) you pay for your subscription. That includes people paying gold; they value the subsciption more than the gold.

Now, you are perfectly free to describe a standard for what you expect for your $15, but you shoudn't expect people to agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharill View Post
    I mean WoW is already P2W with the token among overpriced services so y'know......
    just right now for infinite stars and such for people with millions of gold. So yes. If i want to pay 300€ for one piece of armor it is pay to win. But don't overblow the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    just right now for infinite stars and such for people with millions of gold. So yes. If i want to pay 300€ for one piece of armor it is pay to win. But don't overblow the problem.
    I'm not. Pay to win is pay to win regardless of the cost. Stop defending it.

This appears to be a "WoW is Dying/Dead" type thread, which generally don't do much to promote constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "I remember what I told you, but I can't remember why. The moon is turning red and bleeding through the sky. Absolution, redemption, salvation at the end - when justice is served don't expect me to attend." - Trust Obey, "Raymond Chandler Evening"