Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    the quest for the murloc recipe in stormwind
    both in vanilla and cata
    Really? That's not cannibalism. Murlocs are closer to animals than humanoids anyway.

Meanwhile trolls did practice (and some still continue to do) real cannibalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I can make the Windrunners as a single entry right? They're all basically the same character: Slutty elf archer with a human fetish.
    I disagree. While all three are naughty in some way (well most elves are anyway, at least they actually wear shoes unlike the Nightborne), it's best to keep the distinction between the two mentally sane ones (Alleria and Vereesa) and the genocidal psycopath.
    "I can't stay behind. Don't ask me to. I stayed behind the last time. I won't watch someone I love go to his death while I..."

Alleria fan.

I dont know, why dont make a new thread "Top 5 most cringe WoW players" instead, I would bring my popcorn to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Garithos was a de-facto leader of a splinter faction of the Alliance of Lordaeron and I'm sure he was working independently from whatever Kul Tiras, Stormwind, and Ironforge and he would easily ignore whatever each of the other nation thinks otherwise. He didn't even lead the Dalaran remnants (though Rhonin, Vereesa, Modera, and Ansirem were too cowardly to do anything or protest). And would you look at that - the New Alliance who weren't able to join the Scarlet Crusade/Argent Dawn are pretty much Forsaken now
    Garithos obtained his position by chain of command of the Alliance. Making it rather obvious it's not an offshoot. Especially since almost every member state (I'm not 100% on Stormwind) sent him help, acknowledging his position in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I disagree. While all three are naughty in some way (well most elves are anyway, at least they actually wear shoes unlike the Nightborne), it's best to keep the distinction between the two mentally sane ones (Alleria and Vereesa) and the genocidal psycopath.
    Vereesa is so mentally sane she casually forgot she had children.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.

Hmm. I'm sticking some together.

1) all 3 windrunner sisters, at least Vareesa isn't super special unique with Goddess powers and few if any discernable flaws in their abilities but I'm sure that's coming eventually

2) Garrosh, he was the prototype flip-flopping nonsensical emotional basket case that led to our current iteration of Sylvanas

3) Grom and Yrel - neither of them make any sense, hopefully Yrel can be fixed if they decide to use her for something

4) Rastakhan - I mostly cringe because he's an enormous boob but everyone seems to like him and think he was a great leader. He wasn't. He was terrible. Zul was COMPLETELY reasonable as a villain because of extremity of incompetence shown by Rastakhan. All that dude did was fuck up his people for the majority of his reign. Of COURSE he was gunna get usurped, his people were desperate and he did nothing. Talanji did all of the fighting for his kingdom while he sat on his ass and did nothing.

5) Stick one of the ones I listed in pairs here