Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    From a Horde perspective:
    Sylvanas
    Tyrande (what the fuck happened to War3 Tyrande?)
    AU Grom
    Me'dan (is he even canon anymore?)
    MoP Garrosh
    R5 3600 | Noctua NH-D14 | Asus ROG Strix B350-F | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz CL15 | Asus GTX 1060 Strix | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | NZXT S340-B
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I'd rather lose with Biden then try with Bernard.

Addie fizzlebog!!!!!

Thank you Serendia!

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    What's not to like about the mysterious "changeling" Human bound to the Emerald Dream for reasons unknown, acting as a living MacGuffin and walking plot contrivance with abilities that master Druids and Green Dragons don't even have?
    People take the piss out of Illidan being taught by a time traveling wizard and rightly so, but that Lucan really is Peak Knaak.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Sylvanas, Nathanos, Anduin, Grom, Thalyssra
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

Do i have to name anyone else beside Sylvanas 5 times?
    I find it ironic since i actually really liked her in Cata exp
    anyway
    1. Sylvanas
    2. Sylvanas, if not then Nathanus "Danuser"
    3. Jaina (again, i hate how she fell from one of my most fav to total shit in wow, from cry baby in wrath to literally genocide against horde and zero consequence to her last karen incarnation)
    4. Talanji : shoved in our throats, why the f8ck did Rastakhan die exactly? he is a character we waiting since vanilla, only to die to make BFA another stronk independent woman
    5. Alleria/Veressa : for exact same reason, they are allied with the faction that practiced genocide against their own ppl, twice, if either were actually helping their ppl instead of being busy humping on a human dick they probably would been killed by same human they are liking their dicks way too much, they are - like current Sylvie - a self inserted fantasy from writers who want to win by banging some hot elf chicks

I think count Nathanos solo is kind of cheating, since he is part of why Sylvanas is so cringy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    From a Horde perspective:
    Sylvanas
    Tyrande (what the fuck happened to War3 Tyrande?)
    AU Grom
    Me'dan (is he even canon anymore?)
    MoP Garrosh
    Me'dan isn't canon, i wonder why many even rank him, he doesn't exist anymore, which makes the story total shit but WoD already ruined it anyway
    Also why Garrosh is cringe worthy? this isn't about bad written characters (because he is, his 180 change from cata to mop is one of worst things happen to wow, back when they still actually gave a fuck about lore), but cringe? I don't see that at all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Ignoring using it just to get at characters I don't like except Anduin I can't keep it to five because I'd include everyone involved in the Uldum story in Cataclysm. One quest as Indiana Jones, fair enough, five quests, okay - an entire half of the fucking zone, not so much. In fact, nevermind, most reference characters can go here. And Sira - unless the book massively fixes her that whinging bitch is dire

5. Sira
    4. Keeshan
    3. Horatio Laine
    2. Flintlocke
    1. Anduin Harrison Jones
    aren't they too minor to be worth mentioning ? u really think they deserve to be ranked above solo everything Sylvanas and her self inserted fanboy Nathanos?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    aren't they too minor to be worth mentioning ? u really think they deserve to be ranked above solo everything Sylvanas and her self inserted fanboy Nathanos?
    Easily. Sylvanas has that "all according to keikaku" thing going, but she also actively produces conflict, which is the purpose of the game. She's outright cringy mostly in her absolute lowest "woe is me" bs, like when she talks about how life is pain or complaining about how the world is a prison. The same applies to the author mouthpiece characters like Baine and Anduin that exist to impart the authors' braindead morals onto the audience - they're dire, to be sure, but they still exist within the setting - there is room to discuss or argue about them. People can hypothetically have a different reaction to Anduin or Sylvanas or Baine.

By comparison, whole plot reference characters are dated and ruin whatever it is they're attached to and have nill potential or utility besides a laugh ten years ago.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2020-02-13 at 10:38 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Meerah + Dolly & Dot are the epitome of basic white girl writing.
    Kupo.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i would put Anduin, Nathanos, Baine, malfurion, tyrande lots of other elves

but what grom did to have this spot? just he draenor is free thing?
    u seriously don't consider wod ending enough?
    even i as horde i wanted Yrel to shove that axe in his face, he gets away free from all his crimes because he sucked player character d8ck in the 6.2 trailer ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    Like even with the "Ooooo it was Xavius pulling the strings, mimicking Malfurion all alooooong" argument I'm shocked the devs/writers looked at that and thought "Yeah this definitely isn't utterly ridiculous, will be memed, and cause players to never be able to take these characters seriously ever again"
    Considering that the devs have a massive hate boner for nelves, it's more than likely this character assassination was completely intentional. In regards to nelves there's nothing I wouldn't put past the devs. They destroyed them visually (new models have nothing in common with old ones), they had their capital destroyed and and most of their population murdered. Ridiculing their leaders is a fitting piece in the puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by TransMog View Post
    Meerah + Dolly & Dot are the epitome of basic white girl writing.
    What does "basic white girl writing" actually mean in this context?
    "Here lies a toppled god.
    His fall was not a small one.
    We did but build his pedestal,
    A narrow and a tall one."

1. Zekhan
    2. Baine
    3. Calia
    4. John J. Keeshan
    5. Sira
    "Thrall also embodies non-toxic masculinity and he founded the Azeroth Horde!"- Christie Golden
    https://twitter.com/ChristieGolden/s...86529281839104

Top 5 most cringe words.

1. Cringe
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill yourself -updated 3/7/2020

1. Nathanos (Does he ever think for himself?)
    2. Grom (both versions)
    3. Liadrin and Thalyssra (hypocritical rats like most elves)
    4. Tyrande (Annoying character with the mentality of a teen and acts like a little bitch to avoid accepting her own failures)
    5. Sylvanas (willing to sell out anyone for herself)
    6. Go'el (sucks I liked thrall)

I almost puked at when malfurion was kidnapped and tyrande was chasing after him, My Loooveee! ughhhh disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I almost puked at when malfurion was kidnapped and tyrande was chasing after him, My Loooveee! ughhhh disgusting.
    That's not actually Malfurion, though; it's just Xavius playing as Malfurion and mocking Tyrande.
    "Here lies a toppled god.
    His fall was not a small one.
    We did but build his pedestal,
    A narrow and a tall one."

After all this time I'm still baffled by how many people think it was Malfurion spouting those terrible lines in Val'sharah... it was Xavius all that time masquerading as Malfurion, the real Malfurion is never present during that quest, he's in the dungeon..

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Not bad, but Illidan deserves a spot after his legion performance

Edit for tyrande after her bfa bullshit.
    True, the cringe was strong in Tyrande and Illidan.

Nathanos and Zekhan are the only two characters I would call "Cringe".
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    It's 2020 and people still think it was Malfurion, and not Xavius, yelling all those cringe things during that quest. What a time to be alive.
    It doesnt matter since Tyrande still fell for it and the fact Malfurion managed to get captured in the first place.

1- Sylvanas
    2- Alleria
    3- Nathanos
    4- Jaina
    5- Baine/Anduin
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself