Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    turalyon.
    being characterized as the ultimate suprematist in w2 and still being considered a goody 2 shoes in legion for the horde is just too much.
    i can even pass the other 4 with him

1) Any Void Elf
    2) Nathanos
    3) Golden's Jaina
    4) Vereesa
    5) Tyrande

5+ Year Old Account
    1. Illidan 2. Tyrande/Malfurion 3. Varian 4. Kalecgos 5. Vereesa/Valeera
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    CHAMPION!!!!

Alright fine we've got a fourth.
    Oh god jesus I spat out my drink
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

1) Vereesa Windrunner
    2) Vereesa Windrunner (I really, really hate that character^^)
    3) Wrathion (although I can bear him at the moment, he's still unnecessary and stupid)
    4) Lucan Foxblood (now that Aucald reminded me of him )
    5) Me'dan

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    The cringe appears when you figure out the great scheme. She is just made here to make Forsaken become carbon copies of Stormwind humans. Her being the only lightforged undead, although the Light could have resurrected Uther, Tyrion and so on, is also irritating.

What makes Baine rational? His entire political doctrine is to sacrifice everything to save Alliance lifes. He would kill Cairne if it could help Garithos.

If people hate Azshara for allying with Legion, why is Baine acceptable? Both of them treat their people as expendable resources for their own goals.
    That's mellow dramatic and extremely exaggerated.
    Sylvanas wanted to kill everyone on the horde, Baine wanted to free the horde and stop the pointless war with the alliance, and he killed a few Sylvanas aligned horde in the process. Would you prefer being a corpse?

You compared Azshara being allied to the Legion (two chaotic evil organizations, bent on destroying everything) with Baine's resistance helping the alliance stop the war (who are both good).
    Your comparison itself is absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Grythletubs View Post
    That's mellow dramatic and extremely exaggerated.
    Sylvanas wanted to kill everyone on the horde, Baine wanted to free the horde and stop the pointless war with the alliance, and he killed a few Sylvanas aligned horde in the process. Would you prefer being a corpse?

You compared Azshara being allied to the Legion (two chaotic evil organizations, bent on destroying everything) with Baine's resistance helping the alliance stop the war (who are both good).
    Your comparison itself is absurd.
    You are looking from wrong perspective. The fact that Sylvanas had her secret agenda doesn't make Baine right. He wasn't aware of her plans. If we can go this way, genocide on Draenei was right because AU Yrel is mad. And yes, I would prefer being a corpse to having to apologise for Teldrassil.

Azshara allied with Legion which happened to be right on the end. But of course, that means nothing to our discussion and to Azshara herself. She didn't care about anything but her marital status but neither did Baine. Alliance is too evil organisation, as we can see by acts of violence commited against orcs, undead, blood elves and, of course, goblins. What makes Genn better than Sylvanas' official image?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 - Nathanos
    2 - Aggra
    3 - pretty much everyone else, they're all cringy
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    You are looking from wrong perspective. The fact that Sylvanas had her secret agenda doesn't make Baine right. He wasn't aware of her plans. If we can go this way, genocide on Draenei was right because AU Yrel is mad. And yes, I would prefer being a corpse to having to apologise for Teldrassil.

Azshara allied with Legion which happened to be right on the end. But of course, that means nothing to our discussion and to Azshara herself. She didn't care about anything but her marital status but neither did Baine. Alliance is too evil organisation, as we can see by acts of violence commited against orcs, undead, blood elves and, of course, goblins. What makes Genn better than Sylvanas' official image?
    The alliance are good this expansion.
    What acts of violence are you referring to?

I get being a fan of your faction but you're spewing nonsense.

Wait... after like... 10 years are people STILL bothered by Pandaren? I mean... let it go. It's not Lord of the Rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    How can you not have Nathanos on that list
    Maybe he's not an incel?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    1. Sylvanas
    2. Nathanos
    3. Tyrande
    4. Malfurion
    5. Baine

I will say this though, Nathanos wouldn't actually be so bad if he wasn't associated with Sylvanas. I don't mind characters with attitude that don't kiss the hero's ass all the time, but since he's a clear Dausner self-insert, he makes the list. If he wasn't associated with Sylvanas, he would only be mildly annoying now and then like Bwonsamdi, but even Bwonsamdi is decently written despite annoying me sometimes.

Did I spell Bwonsamdi right?
    lol, the fun fact is that before someone stalked his twitter account and warped his inside-jokes nobody though this, not even after reading his novel about nathanos

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Grom is the top there. He was absolutely destroyed by the WoD ending.
    Agree on the pandas.

Illidan is not.

Med'an is not even WoW character.
    WoD ending didn't destroy him so much as it destroyed literally every other NPC for forgetting the whole genocide thing

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    1. Sylvanas
    2. Nathanos
    3. Turalyon (they ruined you my boy)
    4. Liadrin
    5. Y'rel
    Yeah I absolutely hate what they've done to Turalyon. Guess he didn't make the list in time of cool strong male characters, seeing as how the limit is only 2.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

Quote Originally Posted by greyvax View Post
    malfurion and tyrande during the val'sharah quest where malfurion is taken. Probably the most cringe thing ever placed in this game.
    "tahronduh. Where are you?! I neeeeeeeeeed you. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Are sylvanas fanboys characters?

Caricatures more like

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    "Illidan" BEGONE FROM MY SIGHT!

But seriously though:

1. Sylvanas.

2. Tyrande.

3. Nathanos.

4. Baine.

And 5. Magni during BFA.

Anduin at least got better! Much better!

- - - Updated - - -

Anduin isn't even that bad. Chill.
    Anduin is one of the worst written characters. The people that think like you do are in the vast minority.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    Anduin is one of the worst written characters. The people that think like you do are in the vast minority.
    He really isn't. Why do you think he is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    Badly written? I wouldn't think so, myself. I don't like Anduin as a character myself, I think he's overwhelmingly naive and unrealistically optimistic, but those are character flaws that actually make him a realistic and fallible person, not "bad writing" in and of themselves.

You can certainly dislike a character that's otherwise written well. I have similar thoughts about Sylvanas, as well; she's a great character and I absolutely loathe who she is and what she does as a fictional person in the Warcraft universe.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Grythletubs View Post
    The alliance are good this expansion.
    What acts of violence are you referring to?

I get being a fan of your faction but you're spewing nonsense.
    Alliance is evil and will always be evil. They commited many heinous crimes that you can read everywhere.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.