4. Med’an
    5. Anduin

Quote Originally Posted by Dimensius View Post
    1. Illidan
    2. Sylvanas
    3. Grom
    4. Med’an
    5. Anduin
    Most of the pandarian characters fill top 5 for me. They always feel so out of place and forced in there to me.

Malfurion and Tyrande during the val'sharah quest where Malfurion is taken. Probably the most cringe thing ever placed in this game.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimensius View Post
    1. Illidan
    2. Sylvanas
    3. Grom
    4. Med’an
    5. Anduin
    1. Nathanos
    2. Sylvanas
    3. Anduin
    4. Y'rel
    5. Alleria

Agree re Pandarians too...it just has no place in the game to me. Similar to anything AU Draenor...it is forced and unnatural.

Poq'yith mazzka awan ki uhnish'philfgsh

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Malfurion and Tyrande during the val'sharah quest where Malfurion is taken. Probably the most cringe thing ever placed in this game.
    HaVe YoU eVeR lOvEd As MuCh As I dO?

Well no because there's no place in this game for petty love stories, Malfurion+Tyrande included. Most cringe in the history of Warcraft.

Are sylvanas fanboys characters?

Grom is the top there. He was absolutely destroyed by the WoD ending.
    Agree on the pandas.

Illidan is not.

Med'an is not even WoW character.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    In hindsight I'm baffled that sequence made it out of a brainstorming session.
    Its especially hilarious because me as an orc warrior then ride on her tiger holding her waist while malfirion is away. Malfirion got cucked so hard. Lool. It's kind if funny I helped her in Valsharrah and then next expansion we burn down her home.

I do not know
    I find it difficult to identify some bad characters
    The fans of Sylvanas, Arthas and Illidan annoy me because of the nonsense they say, but I am neutral towards the characters themselves

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    HaVe YoU eVeR lOvEd As MuCh As I dO?

Well no because there's no place in this game for petty love stories, Malfurion+Tyrande included. Most cringe in the history of Warcraft.
    But Keymil, I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

1. Sylvanas Cringerunner
    2. Nathanos "Danuser" Cringecaller
    3. Tyrande+Malfurion Combo (WHERE ARE YOU MY LOOOOOOVE?!)
    4. Goldens Jaina
    5. Yrel/Talanji, both of them costed us much more interesting and established characters (Maraad+Rastakhan) just to push them into our faces
    Last edited by Houle; 2020-02-13 at 04:19 PM.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Medan
    Kaelthas in MagT
    Tyrande in Legion
    Talanji (we wanted Rastakhan damn it)
    Calia Menethil

1. Med'an
    2. Malf and Tyrande in Legion but they got better.
    3. Yrel in WOD but she got better. And by better I mean evil, but that's an improvement over existing soley to kiss the main PC's ass.

I honestly can't think of any more off the top of my head. Baine seems an obvious choice for most but I've never agreed with the hate boner towards him. He is in an odd place of being a voice for peace and levelheadedness in The Horde, but his efforts worked out in his favor for once so credit where credit's due.

I also refuse to put Manduin on here after his last cutscene.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    BFA Magni.
    CHAMPION!!!!

Alright fine we've got a fourth.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2020-02-13 at 04:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas, Nathanos, Thalyssra, Liadrin, BFA Magni.

1. Baine
    2. Jaina
    3. Calia
    4. Vereesa
    5. Med'an
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Never will understand what poeples problem with Anduin is....

1. Illidan
    2. Yrel
    3. Nathanos
    4. Lillian Vos
    5. Garrosh

1. Sylvanas
    2. Nathanos
    3. Tyrande
    4. Malfurion
    5. Baine

I will say this though, Nathanos wouldn't actually be so bad if he wasn't associated with Sylvanas. I don't mind characters with attitude that don't kiss the hero's ass all the time, but since he's a clear Dausner self-insert, he makes the list. If he wasn't associated with Sylvanas, he would only be mildly annoying now and then like Bwonsamdi, but even Bwonsamdi is decently written despite annoying me sometimes.

Did I spell Bwonsamdi right?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    How can you not have Nathanos on that list
    Not just on the list; but in the top spot. He's more cringy than nusylvanas could hope to be. That must be it, he's so clear cut that they just excluded him!
    Last edited by AcidicSyn; 2020-02-13 at 04:31 PM. Reason: spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    1. Sylvanas
    2. Nathanos
    3. Tyrande
    4. Malfurion
    5. Baine

I will say this though, Nathanos wouldn't actually be so bad if he wasn't associated with Sylvanas. I don't mind characters with attitude that don't kiss the hero's ass all the time, but since he's a clear Dausner self-insert, he makes the list. If he wasn't associated with Sylvanas, he would only be mildly annoying now and then like Bwonsamdi, but even Bwonsamdi is decently written despite annoying me sometimes.

I believe it is spelt "Bob Salami". Regarding nathanos i disagree. He has done literally nothing of note and yet he belittles us the Titan and God slayers. The only thing he has in his achievement list is that hes an above average archer and died to a leveling character back in vanilla. If he actually was a strong and important person then it would be deserved, but he has basically done nothing to give him such confidence besides suck on Sylvanus' death tentacles.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-02-13 at 04:33 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    1. Sylvanas
    2. Nathanos
    3. Tyrande
    4. Malfurion
    5. Baine

On point about Nathanos. It's specifically his relationship to Sylvanas and what we know about his origin (danuser) that makes him cringe. I miss the crusty old asshole that threatened to feed me to his dogs at Marris' Stead if I didn't follow orders.

(But then again I also miss vengeful Sylvanas existing purely to kill Arthas.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.