any 4500+ legion players up for 20+ keys on alliance this season?

hi guys, thought id come here to see if any of the old good players that were 4500 having a difficult time with the 2300-2600 bracket dudes this expac?
    based on what i have seen id say 4500+ is the equivilent of 3500 s3?. not finding any players on the level i used to see in legion

--- snip ---

dont care if your currently low rio, if you got the game brain that was needed in legion 24+ il be happy to run some with you, gear and dps vital and of course the old avoidance gear
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-02-13 at 05:56 PM.

Sorry, I only play with 6k people.

Leave your small pp at the door.

Quote Originally Posted by monkaTOS View Post
    yo yo odamienski dude, bro, man, this is not the recruitment forum for the old good dudes so chill like yo and if you have to game brain yo, watch out cuz mod will get ya no matter your rio my boooooahh.
    ok, and wut

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dravec View Post
    Sorry, I only play with 6k people.

Leave your small pp at the door.
    Thats cool bro im your man, add me, i was 4800 2 months before end of expac so would of ended up close to 6k no bother, what was that all 25s in time? easy man, almost timed a 26 too

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    based on what i have seen id say 4500+ is the equivilent of 3500 s3?
    3.5k score at the end of Season 3 was much better than even 5.5k score at the end of Legion (the real Legion score, not the meme post-season score).

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    gear and dps vital and of course the old avoidance gear
    With the inability to swap gear sets and the removal of anything resembling one-shot mechanics -- "+avoidance" is hardly more prominent than "+speed" in BfA, as far as tertiary stats are concerned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by monkaTOS View Post
    yo yo odamienski dude, bro, man, this is not the recruitment forum for the old good dudes so chill like yo and if you have to game brain yo, watch out cuz mod will get ya no matter your rio my boooooahh.
    My score is really strong, mods no touch me.

[QUOTE=ID811717;52102091]3.5k score at the end of Season 3 was much better than even 5.5k score at the end of Legion (the real Legion score, not the meme post-season score).

i wouldnt know, i never see these guys, only been semi serious this expac all top level players i have met (3700) are insane, but players with up to 2900 do the daftest stuff, tanks turning cleaving mobs in tos onto mellee without any need to move, that kind of thing annoys the hell out of me.

"With the inability to swap gear sets and the removal of anything resembling one-shot mechanics -- "+avoidance" is hardly more prominent than "+speed" in BfA, as far as tertiary stats are concerned."

In a nutshell...yet.
    so avoidance wouldnt be valued in 24 tyranical td? when cloak is fully empowered dps will be enough to push this kind of key imo, the issue will be survival with a cap on ilvl at 475 survivability will be limited, versa gems?

the reason things dont one shot yet is because nothing is of the level of say 24 ashara tyranical

in legion you couldnt go above azshara 22 without 20% avoidance and 10% versa

Quote Originally Posted by ID811717 View Post
    3.5k score at the end of Season 3 was much better than even 5.5k score at the end of Legion (the real Legion score, not the meme post-season score).

i wouldnt know, i never see these guys, only been semi serious this expac all top level players i have met (3700) are insane, but players with up to 2900 do the daftest stuff, tanks turning cleaving mobs in tos onto mellee without any need to move, that kind of thing annoys the hell out of me.

"With the inability to swap gear sets and the removal of anything resembling one-shot mechanics -- "+avoidance" is hardly more prominent than "+speed" in BfA, as far as tertiary stats are concerned."

In a nutshell...yet.
    so avoidance wouldnt be valued in 24 tyranical td? when cloak is fully empowered dps will be enough to push this kind of key imo, the issue will be survival with a cap on ilvl at 475 survivability will be limited, versa gems?

the reason things dont one shot yet is because nothing is of the level of say 24 ashara tyranical

in legion you couldnt go above azshara 22 without 20% avoidance and 10% versa
    There is nothing that one-shots, play the mechanics and DPS will always be the key component - not survivability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Advertising of this kind isn't permitted in these forums. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead