Kul tiran fly form question

Hi guys, simple question but couldn't find any info elsewhere

How does the Kul Tiran flight form look like if you apply the Glyph of the Humble Flyer? (pic would be nice)
    (not that important but couldn't find the above for worgen neither)

Also, is there a way on wowhead or somewhere else, where you can check all druid forms for each race, including with glyphs?

Thanks !

If that's true, it will make them the only druid race with a glyph that does nothing?

if zandalari,highmountan,etc. have such form, Kul tirans should too....

They'll probably take away whatever ornamentation the form has, that's what they did with the zandalari one. Though come to think of it I can't even recall what the kul tiran flight and aquatic forms even look like. To wowwiki!
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

The thing is, kul tiran flight form doesn't have any ornaments as far as I can see. That's why I was so curious to find what an even simpler version would look like.

Also surprising that with so much info about wow and so many sites, this information is somehow unavailable

Quote Originally Posted by Warmage View Post
    The thing is, kul tiran flight form doesn't have any ornaments as far as I can see. That's why I was so curious to find what an even simpler version would look like.

Also surprising that with so much info about wow and so many sites, this information is somehow unavailable
    Well, prepare to be mildly disappointed

This is the normal, before the glyph one-

After the glyph-

Just losing some minor details, the rings on the antlers/horns, the rope hanging under the mouth, etc.

And in case you want to see the back-

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Well, prepare to be mildly disappointed
    There's almost no difference between the two forms. I didn't even notice my KT flight form changed when I purchased 280% Flight. Mildly disappointed is quite the understatement

This is quite disappointing indeed. Alliance definitely got screwed with their ARs.

Kul Tirans don't have a Fly Form. Only Bumblebee Form.