Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    There's been a general attack on immigration and citizenship by the Trump administration. I'm a foreign born adoptee. If they start targeting stuff like that, I'd protest/riot/sabotage/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    Protest as in go on to the streets.
    Home confinement

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Systematic racism, sexism or homophobia.
    2. Police brutality seems like this should go under racism however brutality itself on behalf of police is a problem.
    3. Unprovoked War, or Nation Building.
    4. Nuclear Power, Yeah FUCK YOUTUBE and dipshits that don't know how fucking deadly and determinant that shit is if it goes wrong.
    5. Over turning Roe vs Wade, I disagree with abortions but it is a woman's right to choose her own life.
    6. The Homeless, the poor or those most vulnerable not being taken care of or mistreated.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    If the government would attempt to ban alcohol again, I'd be in the streets with my fellow drinkers and get shitfaced in front of Congress.
    Over half of Congress would have already beaten you in getting their drunk on.

Benefits for the mentally ill, even if they are undocumented..

Or insurance covering cost for gender transitioning to alleviate gender dysphoria.

Forced female empowermment in every hollywood movie of late.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still pretty bitter about Lunchables cutting the meat and cheese thinner. It's been years, but I'm still down to take to the streets and flip some cars.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    Capitalism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably against a EU membership.

Protest is increasingly becoming useless.

Protest used to be a way to highlight and expose corruption, misdeeds, etc. But with perpetrators becoming more transparent about their actions, like Donald Trump, protest becomes almost a tool for these people.

As in,

"I'm going to do this thing, thousands of people don't want me to do. I expect them to make scene. Protest a little. Maybe get a social media campaign going. But i'm still going to do it. So long as you don't violently protest... i'm going to do it"

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    Protest as in go on to the streets.
    Nothing, I have a job and a life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Things like women's sufferage already happened so there's not much to protest for. Sometimes I think we ought to protest the war on drugs or for legalizing all drugs but then other times I think too many people would abuse drugs too much if there was legalization. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by IsmaelCraig52 View Post
    What's wrong with attacking illegal immigration? You can still get to the country by legal means, as it should be.
    Make them legal, then there's no reason to protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Make them legal, then there's no reason to protest.
    He was just spamming posts to advertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    He was just spamming posts to advertise.
    Oh, I'm well aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    A severe lack of politicians and billionaires fearing for their well-being.
    so you think that politicains and billionaires should fear for their safety?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Nothing, I have a job and a life.
    I own a business and find plenty of time to attend activist events. Get over yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    so you think that politicains and billionaires should fear for their safety?
    Billionaires certainly should, since every one of them is a mass murderer.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    I own a business and find plenty of time to attend activist events. Get over yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Billionaires certainly should, since every one of them is a mass murderer.

You make your own hours and you find the time, amazing. There is more constructive things I can do with my time, stuff that actually matters.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You make your own hours and you find the time, amazing. There is more constructive things I can do with my time, stuff that actually matters.
    I don't make my own hours. My job is very demanding on my time because of how much travel it requires. Stop trying to turn your lazy apathy into a virtue.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    I don't make my own hours. My job is very demanding on my time because of how much travel it requires. Stop trying to turn your lazy apathy into a virtue.
    I have acres of land and a pond to take care of outside of work not to mention landscaping and other home projects, calling me lazy is laughable and petty.