Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Michael Flynn : soon to be completely exonerated

As if the US hasn't had enough "winning" recently, this new triumph is coming soon:

Barr installs outside prosecutor to review case against ex-Trump adviser Michael Flynn

Justice incoming.

Nothing will be complete though, until presidential term limits are removed. But that's coming, I'm sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Nothing will be complete though, until presidential term limits are removed. But that's coming, I'm sure.
    He cant.

BUT, that doesnt mean Ivanka or Jr cant slip in and do daddys bidding.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    He cant.

BUT, that doesnt mean Ivanka or Jr cant slip in and do daddys bidding.
    People keep saying "can't" with regards to what Trump can do. Trump does it anyway.

People keep saying "can't" with regards to what Trump can do. Trump does it anyway.
    Good luck trying to 1, run for a third term, and 2, not leave if he gets voted out or his 2nd term expires.

This one would require a Constitutional Amendment. And that ain't happening.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Good luck trying to 1, run for a third term, and 2, not leave if he gets voted out or his 2nd term expires.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I will repeat, for both of you:
    I'm not trolling. I'm most certainly not intending to bait. I'm merely disgusted with the what I've observed over the last few weeks and am convinced that Trump can literally do what ever the hell he wants and get away with it. I expect Flynn will be a free man, completely exonerated, in not time at all.

*Oh, and Stone too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump doesn't even know how to amend the constitution, and even if he does, he would still fail because it requires a super majority from 38 states, which he will NEVER have. Shit, I bet Obama couldnt even have done it when the dems controlled all three branches of gov for a short period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Trump doesn't even know how to amend the constitution, and even if he does, he would still fail because it requires a super majority from 38 states, which he will NEVER have. Shit, I bet Obama couldnt even have done it when the dems controlled all three branches of gov for a short period of time.
    What makes you think Trump is going to try to do it legally? When does that corrupt piece of shit do anything through legal means?

Him and the R's shit on the constitution every day, wouldn't surprise me if they at the very least try, with some sort of bullshit fuckery.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    William Barr announces an "investigation" into the new president has found disturbing allegations which affect national security president Trump graciously extends his term until the "investigation" is complete.

I will repeat, for both of you:

I'm not trolling. I'm most certainly not intending to bait. I'm merely disgusted with the what I've observed over the last few weeks and am convinced that Trump can literally do what ever the hell he wants and get away with it. I expect Flynn will be a free man, completely exonerated, in not time at all.

*Oh, and Stone too.
    Again, good luck with this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man its true that if you fit a particular profile charges just roll right off you.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    Constitutional amendment won't happen. But Trump will just stay in office and refuse to leave. And noone will do anything about it.

One thing I am really wandering some. Trump might still be the scapegoat at this point.

Think about it, if Trump is stopped, the Republicans take a huge hit but can still try and make excuses even if it takes out the current people in office.

But, lets say if Trump is successful and manages to full on cheat in the election and get away with it, they have the rules established and can then invoke the 25th and remove him while still abusing the system he helped establish to make sure they own the nation anyways and get a still boost for doing it.

To quote Titan on Megamind, "Not saved, more like Under New Management".
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    i've said since before 2016 that if Dump wins 2 terms, he'll go for a third. And the ONLY way he'll abdicate his throne is if he gets to choose one of his kids as his successor.

Because we're a monarchy/dictatorship now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Constitutional amendment won't happen. But Trump will just stay in office and refuse to leave. And noone will do anything about it.
    Senate: Works for us.
    DOJ: Sound legit.
    Cabinet: We're in.
    Supreme Court: Not seeing a problem here. (5-4)
    Politburo: Da.

15+ Year Old Account
    Man the US currently is really testing the limits of its democracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Man the US currently is really testing the limits of its democracy.
    The US is a hybrid regime right now. "Testing the limits of democracy" was a couple years ago, that's gone now. Depending on what happens in November, it will either begin a transition back toward democracy, or it will drop into full-on authoritarian.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2020-02-15 at 01:15 PM.

Who cares. At this point half the country is willing to throw out the constitution for a supreme court justice or two. This is just the reality we live in.

Which shows you where the country really needs to be fixed. Supreme court needs to have term limits so one party or the other cannot use it as a vehicle for generational power plays. Like most of this illegal shit going on is going on because Republicans have figured out you can set up power there and disallow the other 2 branches from creating and enforcing law. So they will do ANYTHING to force their President in and keep him there so those appointees go their way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to speculate too hard on any of this since nothing so far as stopped Trump from doing whatever he wants. What we should all be worried about is that the GOP has not bothered to hold him accountable for anything and thus the need to gain a majority in the Senate and maintain a majority in the House this November.