Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    Is your computer an abacus? hours eh? lmao
    I digress. Anyway you have golden sansam to farm, you sure you have time to waste here?
    Seems I struck a nerve

Its kinda humorous to watch two crowds of people yell at each other about why their inadequacies are better than the other groups' inadequacies.

We're all playing a MMO old enough for a learners permit. Nobody here is cool, get over it and go play the one you like.

Quote Originally Posted by heateffect View Post
    Minmaxing in classic is the dumbest shit
    lol true!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Nah, trash mob are actually harder than most boss. These fucking elemental trash after Garr are a pain

BWL as Heroic is pushing it. I'd say it's normal. It certainly isn't as easy as many anti-Classic people claim it is (I've seen retards claiming it's "easier than LFR", which says about everything you need to know about them), but though the few mechanisms are rather punishing, they aren't that hard.
    I expect AQ to be actual Heroic level of difficulty, and Naxx to be "Mythic on the easy side".
    Dude...the first time i raided seriously was in wrath and i thought it was pretty difficult.
    Ofcourse if i say here "wrath raiding was hard for me" i will be made fun of...but not everyone is a leet imba player...
    I bet (just bet, because i have no experience yet) Classic raids will present a challenge to me at some point >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Seems I struck a nerve
    Naw, I just think y'all are funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine handing in dragonslayer buff to kill rag when you can practically afk and kill him anyway
    Imagine farming in felwood for hours for a boss with 2 mechanics
    It's to try and to the most damage possible, which is what makes the game fun for a lot of players. Still rather play a better, simpler game than a more complex garbage one.

Cognitive dissonance.

There should be a betting pool to see how long it takes AQ, and Naxx to be full cleared.
    I'd be shocked if Naxx lasts more than three days.
    Probably roughly as long as it takes to clear the first few faceroll mythic bosses each tier, like the person quoted was saying.
    MC is LFR-Normal retail difficulty, BWL roughly normal, AQ 40 around normal-heroic except for the last few bosses on the late tier heroic level, Naxx would be mostly normal-heroic level with a few bosses comparable to early mythic on retail. This is assuming you go in with 35+ players.

And yeah, LFR raids on average are easier than running a full MC with completely random group. Your average LFR group would be ninjapulling trash left right and center in MC and wiping to some of the less forgiving mechanics (but still ridiculously easy) there such as heals that actually have to be interrupted, CCing properly and dispelling enrage from a boss.
    Last edited by Mamushi; 2020-02-24 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Dude...the first time i raided seriously was in wrath and i thought it was pretty difficult.
    Ofcourse if i say here "wrath raiding was hard for me" i will be made fun of...but not everyone is a leet imba player...
    I bet (just bet, because i have no experience yet) Classic raids will present a challenge to me at some point >_<
    I don't disagree with that, and I don't really see what in my message gave that impression ^^

The game? Perhaps.
    Themselves? Certainly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Topics like this don't make me hate Classic, but they come damn close.

'r playrs mor srs n classc??'

'r teh raidz hardur in clasic??'

'is comoonity frendliur in clasicc?'

Its like some of you pro-classic types literally CANNOT enjoy the game unless you get some bullshit validation from randoms on a forum that Classic was either more difficult or has nicer people or prettier skies or shinier water. Christ.
    Bear in mind that many of them are not real classic players. They're trolls. I thought this was pretty obvious considering all the posts from people who vanilla players can clearly tell were never there to begin with. They keep happening because people take the bait every... single... time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    Bear in mind that many of them are not real classic players. They're trolls. I thought this was pretty obvious considering all the posts from people who vanilla players can clearly tell were never there to begin with. They keep happening because people take the bait every... single... time.
    If you think the only people making these topics/asking these questions are the 'fake' classic players, you're kidding yourself.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

If you think the only people making these topics/asking these questions are the 'fake' classic players, you're kidding yourself.
    Nowhere in my post did I say that the only people. My post said:

Bear in mind that many of them

10+ Year Old Account
    Nowhere in my post did I say that the only people. My post said:
    You said these topics keep happening because people keep taking the bait, which implies that these topics are always made by trolls and not by people who actually believe this stuff. I don't think its as cut and dry as that.

But hey you keep on being a 'real classic player™' detector and all that.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

In my opinion the m+ community is most serious crowd in WoW right now, but yes, some classic players take the game way too seriously for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Solero View Post
    This isnt my opinion, its a fact.

Classic is 20 times better than retail.
    Name one quantifiable measure by which it is better. I dare you.

You said these topics keep happening because people keep taking the bait, which implies that these topics are always made by trolls and not by people who actually believe this stuff. I don't think its as cut and dry as that.

But hey you keep on being a 'real classic player™' detector and all that.
    What I said is fact, there are a lot of bait topics and players out there who love getting others going on the classic subject.

I clearly quoted you what I said. Many =/= all nor does it imply it.

Unless you're just being unnecessarily hostile and superfluous for kicks. I wasn't even speaking against you in the first place.