Thread: BWL question

BWL question

For those guilds that were stuck on Firemaw, would it be a good thing to have some FR gear on casters? We got some good attempts on Firemaw, but we were short people and only had 34 for raid. We spent 3 hours wiping with only the best pull down to 38%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, better to just lower the stacks that casters step out at. 7 stacks is easy with ~T1 levels of FR but you can go to 5 or even 4 if you're struggling.

It's not a DPS race so just take it easy and step out to clear your stacks
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Firemanw is all about the tank swaps. As long as the tanks are keeping Firemaw in the same place, then the casters and healers will have such easier time.

I prer to have a wing buffert tank off to the side taunt right before, then the main tank and OT can swap out immediately after. The wing buffet tank can drop stacks between taunts. Firemaw will never move, and healers should be able to almost entirely, by barely keeping the tanks in LoS.

Just move out at ~5 stacks. Watch your health and get out of line of sight. Bandage yourself, wait for stacks to reset and get in again. Time is not important at firemaw. Just play it safe.

Why do I feel this raid was just sitting in the whole time trying to burn him? People probably getting to 10+ stacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you tank him in the right spot your tank healers can have los on the tanks but not get stacks. Helps a lot.

not sure how everyone else is doing it but we did it with 3 tanks, I just stand out pretty much for the whole fight and when the MT gets 25-30 stacks ill run in and swap with him. most ppl can just run LoS and reset stacks but the MT can't do that so hes gunna die eventually if you don't swap. I just stand by the door frame until hes got a lot of stacks then just run in and taunt after the wingbuffet.