Crusader recipe

Righteous orbs

Compendium of dragon slaying

Fire protection recipe from lbrs

Beast/elemental cards

What else there is?

felcloth

arcane crystals

various potions, fire protection, mongoose etc. ( any that are chugged like candy on each pull )

some essences things sell pretty well, water and earth maybe, I know you need essence of water for the hide of the wild and living essence and you need earth for elemental sharpening stones.

I started doing 2 man diremaul east runs with my bro, its a little slow as a tank and healer but you can jump down at the start. pick herbs like ghost mushrooms & gromsblood, sneak around to each boss and kill them (skip the imp), and get the mining at the end. I think I was making about 20-30gold per run after vendoring all the crap. but it likely was taking us over half hour. per run. it seemed pretty reasonable way to make gold with 2 ppl. sometimes there is a chest that isn't locked there are 4 book spawn locations in dm east, but you get a bunch of blues to sell, herbs and ore at the end. last boss has a small chance to drop foror's. and ofc the class books can be dropped by the trash and other bosses, not all are great but the priest and maybe rogue ones might sell for a bit and double the gold you make that run.

my bro is a shaman though so, we can kinda cheese it a little bit with grounding totem on the sacrifice boss and stone skin makes all the imps on the last boss hit for like 1 damage.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2020-02-18 at 09:45 PM.

Pristine black diamonds?

Farming anything that also drops edgemaster’s handguards gives you a chance to win the lottery.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.