15+ Year Old Account

So, Does Vael despawn?

So, Does Vael despawn? or is he pemenant? Wasn't sure if anyone had him despawn or not after 30 minutes

Our second team stopped on him and he was there the next day.

certainly not after 30 min, in vanilla it used to be 60 min, but that was removed in naxx patch. Since I can find logs where the kill was after more than 1 hour, I assume he does not despawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Our second team stopped on him and he was there the next day.
    When he despawn it was on 12 hour timer so still it would be there next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    certainly not after 30 min, in vanilla it used to be 60 min, but that was removed in naxx patch. Since I can find logs where the kill was after more than 1 hour, I assume he does not despawn.
    Which means that he shouldn't, since Classic is based on 1.12.1.

Quote Originally Posted by pit View Post
    Not unless you have unusual raiding hours. Most raids have more than 12h between individual sessions and very few(and very insane) have over 12h long raids.

Quote Originally Posted by pit View Post
    I guess if they raided at the same time.

But.. the first raid was early in the day..

..the second..

was late at night the next day..

No the despawn was removed a few patches ago, 1.10 or 1.11 if I remember correctly.

Yep this timer was removed back in vanilla before the 1.12 reference client.