Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    You conveniently missed the part where "Person A" literally calls [insert feature] the worst thing ever made in WoW. With a hyperbole of this magnitude, you can't really expect reasonable discussion.
    I mean, something has to be "the worst thing". Is it impossible that he truly thinks that Horrific Visions are "the lamest design" (when compared to features with similar scope/work put into them)? If not, then it's still a valid point of discussion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    which yo can do (with that ilvl) in like 30m per character... oh the horror...
    It is horror, because the visions are boring and repetitive as fuck. And you still need to pay attention and can't just left hand it.

if you actively use profesions you surely spend more time farming mats, and thats hardly interesing play...
    Well I do not. I haven't farmed any mats for like 10 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

they could have some something with it, but they ultimately did not. Cloak level could be account-wide and there could be a zone that would require you to have the cloak to do dailies or story content (like even nyalotha itself could have been a zone with a raid in it) and the higher your cloak the more you progress through the story or something.
    instead they did nothing, just added a few mobs to an already existing map, painted it purple and added difficulty levels that do nothing but reduce your power/increase mobs power while giving you options to "regain"(?) that power lost back with months-long grind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    they could have some something with it, but they ultimately did not.
    But they did do something. You just don't like the something they did.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    But they did do something. You just don't like the something they did.
    So perfectly and succinctly said.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I don't care about them because I main healer but it does make me worried for the "endless scaling up" tower of Shadowlands. I hope it's better and has more visual variation.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The thing that pisses me off the most is how easy it is for melee compared to my poor shadowpriest.
    Hell I managed to full clear on both my melee,(shaman/unholy dk) a week before I cleared on my priest.
    Alittle more variety in it coulda worked too, instead of just doing a full week of either org/sw, have it be random and maybe add afew more areas like..... the sunwell area, smouldering tree place, zuld,boralus

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    but let's take a quick look at it:
    -Reused scenario
    -You 5-chest it once, get a mask to "make it harder"
    -Absolutely no new mechanics or different things, only things to "make it harder"
    Sorry, bro, but you completely destroyed your credibility right here. If you think getting the masks doesn't add new mechanics or different things then you're simply ignorant of what the masks do, and nothing you say past this can be trusted.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    It is horror, because the visions are boring and repetitive as fuck. And you still need to pay attention and can't just left hand it.

Well I do not. I haven't farmed any mats for like 10 years.
    then you must spend a fortune on consumables... so farming gold wow (and pretty much every mmorpg) is based on repetitive activities... you should notice in those 10+ years you play...

and sry, but if you are 460+ ilvl and you need to pay extra attention to do those 2 easier zones to get the q items, you must be horrible player...
    Last edited by Lolites; 2020-02-16 at 07:15 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    then you must spend a fortune on consumables... so farming gold wow (and pretty much every mmorpg) is based on repetitive activities... you should notice in those 10+ years you play...
    Spending a fortune on consumables....... lol? I don't farm anything, I don't play AH, always have consumables for raids and high m+, all gear enchanted etc. Sitting at 3 million gold. I don't know what you are doing wrong.

and sry, but if you are 460+ ilvl and you need to pay extra attention to do those 2 easier zones to get the q items, you must be horrible player...
    Oh you are one of those... have a nice day.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lly-enjoy-them

We don't need two threads for this.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)